Insight into why the NIFTY is probably heading down

SwingKing

Yes, I too feel that we have seen a peak for the next 10 days or so. There may be a small 300 point NF correction after which it will go back up.
It's all relative Pasha. Yes the correction is due ... Thr's no doubt about tht... But when is it going to materialize is something no one knows. All I have done is spoken about probability. unlike some who speak about certainty.

Some people talk about showing weakness on charts. Well, I seriously doubt their skills if they can't see that. And charts is not the only thing in the world. Am sure such guys no nothing about fundamentals and economic system. Stress is there in the system as bunny rightly pointed out. And it is for the wise and experienced people to see. Tip seekers will always suffer. And I have seen many kids suffering in my career who think it is their opinion which runs the market.

Those with humbleness will always win (%wise). And those with "Self destructing" attitude will always suffer. It's only a matter of 'when'.

aditya14

I bet someone is short big time.Now u started off this thread with TA and starting now to talk about fundamentals....

Ok the earnings will start to pour in and that theory of fundamentals should be put to bed now.

Lets see...