In Search of a system that need no chart no TA/FA

This type of system In This world

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

anilnegi

Anil,
The setup is simple...you can visualize the same from your chart...
ok i will try to post chart in night, pls correct me at that chart.

thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangarajan
Pav,
just eyeball the %average dely ratio for the past one month from the link & u would know the H & L,from which u could surmise the fig.
eg: Jetairways,it should go up positionally & my tgt 373-385.

Infy: should go >2389

Relinfra: should go >817
These r the day's High on the day when the ratio was high

Unquote

Rangarajan Sir,

Nice idea posted by you.
I am going to try it.

Thanks & Regards.

View attachment 21088
Hi Vijay,
The action to be initiated only when the price/candle/bar touch the Avg Price and close above or below completely. The completion/close of the candle touching the Avg Line or price will decide the Buy or Short sell. If Gap up or Gap down from the Avg Price wait and watch for the price to touch.

Hi Karthik,

I have one doubt. Please refer attached chart. Price touched ATP line. But the bar is not able to cross the ATP level and closed below ATP. In this case do we need to initiate a short trade or a long trade ( since the price is moving upwards )

Thanks & regards,
Parag

Attachments

karthik_sri

View attachment 21088

Hi Karthik,

I have one doubt. Please refer attached chart. Price touched ATP line. But the bar is not able to cross the ATP level and closed below ATP. In this case do we need to initiate a short trade or a long trade ( since the price is moving upwards )

Thanks & regards,
Parag
Hi Parag,
Initiate a short trade...the price bar/candle touch the ATP close below or above will decide your buy or short sell...:)