In Search of a system that need no chart no TA/FA

This type of system In This world

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

praveen taneja

Friend, it is impossible to trade properly in market without chart and technical analysis. it look like driving a car without seeing road. Learn TA, you can't find your target in darkness, it requires light and technique.
Dont know about others but I am driving without TA for more then 20years

pokrate

Friends I am Damn serious I want a syatem that need no chart TA/FA no FIBO number etc but can give us some good return:)

Can someone throw somelight on this????????????????

Basically trading with TUKKA that give return no doubt but not enough so I can plan a good retired life after 70-80 years:p

Requirement is for a starting capital of Rs ONE LAC:thumb:
You can get 5 day historical price from nseindia.com and work with 5 day high and low and exit when ever in profit. Use 5 day/low as support , resistance and exit on first profitable closing, and then wait again for price to come near next 5 day high, low.

praveen taneja

weekend thought thinking to buy nifty jan at 7900 with 7900 put and 7400 puts at 124+16=140what is that I am not able to see except a range bound market can kill my puts but 150 point move in a mnth is always there with free puts whatever sell vallue and huge move can give good return any view please Jai Ram Ji KI

Quote:
Originally Posted by praveen taneja

From my experience I can say u just watch mkt only limited stocks and see after few days mkt start talking to u

Sometime u would listen mkt saying I am tired or sometime u would see mkt smiling towards you all you need is those concentrated eye which can see mkt smiling or tired

Great advise for ignorant people like me.
Will try earnestly to follow it.

Regards
Vijay11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karthik
(Refer post 24 of 20/05/2012)

PT Bro,
Yes...we are dealing only with the Avg Price of the previous day and if the 15 min price candle/bar closes above the avg price u need to enter on the trade. But this is for Intraday only based on yday EOD avg price.

Yes NO TA/FA as u said....just playing price close above the close of previous Avg Price.

Cheers,
Karthik

Karthik Sir,

At one place you advocate to take Yday’s EOD avg price.
And at another place you took the avg price as (Quote) “I have posted ABAN Avg Price which i have taken from NSE for the period from 17.05.12 to 23.05.12” (Unquote) (Please refer post 40 of 23/05/2012 for the above.

Which one to choose from? Any guidance on that?
No chart is getting opened, but that is perhaps due to time factor.
Yet, interested to learn it.

Regards

PUCHU_2500