IEOD data NSE cash NSE Fututres, MCX, MCX-SX and NCDEX

Fundootrader

1st post of this thread has the link, and its working. :)
Some issue with import of data - I used the setting you had recommended in another thread but see large green bar @ EOD minute

Here is database setting in case it could be issue

Last edited:

vijkris

Learner and Follower

Fundootrader

most probably it is case of bad tick in data. go to quote editor and delete it, or see http://www.traderji.com/amibroker/2...s-forum-how-use-amibroker-65.html#post1136950

Thanks it worked - seems like it didn't work for first import - but when I deleted and reimport using saved format instead of wizard it worked like charm

Quick Q on AFL's - Say if I want to use Pratap's AFL - Do I just import AFL's just like database and it will start giving charts like Pratap posts or there is more to it. Any link - where I can read how to setup step by step - no

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Thanks it worked - seems like it didn't work for first import - but when I deleted and reimport using saved format instead of wizard it worked like charm

Quick Q on AFL's - Say if I want to use Pratap's AFL - Do I just import AFL's just like database and it will start giving charts like Pratap posts or there is more to it. Any link - where I can read how to setup step by step - no
u have to drag n drop the afl.
This is not the correct thread for explaining the procedure.
Better post it in pratap sirs thread.

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets