IEOD data NSE cash NSE Fututres, MCX, MCX-SX and NCDEX

icytrader

Hey FX, just wanted to say My bad. I had posted earlier saying that the data for NSE_Cash_Full is corrupted. I was wrong. Turns out, 7zip cannot recognise this compressed archive for some reason.

I tried winrar and it unzipped successfully. Thanks a lot for the data. I did your other post with 1 minute data. That was even more helpful as it has volume for nifty and banknifty.

fxgood

Hey FX, just wanted to say My bad. I had posted earlier saying that the data for NSE_Cash_Full is corrupted. I was wrong. Turns out, 7zip cannot recognise this compressed archive for some reason.

I tried winrar and it unzipped successfully. Thanks a lot for the data. I did your other post with 1 minute data. That was even more helpful as it has volume for nifty and banknifty.
I will bring some more surprises to our community and peoples, keep moving ahead ......

Hi fxgood,

Thanks for sharing this data...as it is really helpful for all of us.

Could you please guide me..how to import NSE future into Amibroker?

Thanks

chintan786

Dear fxgood,

I looking for Intraday data of NCDEX. wants to know to whom I can contact. I am looking for RT data service for NCDEX only.

bunti_k23

Thank you very much for the data fx :thumb::thumb::thumb: very much helpfull for backtesting....