Icons falling by the wayside

No one has anything to say on Tendulkar ?? Or Sehwag ?

How sad .... sigh !

AGILENT
Well someone did voice his opinion yday ....

Mohinder Amarnath (quoted in last page of today's TOI) said Tendulkar needs to be more consistent , and shd not take his place in the team for granted

Also that he has a tendency for makng excuses when he scores poorly

Views ?

AGILENT

Mohinder Amarnath (quoted in last page of today's TOI) said Tendulkar needs to be more consistent , and shd not take his place in the team for granted

Views ?

AGILENT
uh oh.... I got it wrong .... no one is interested in people like Tendulkar ... Who cares how much he scores or which baba he goes to for blessings !

Let me try my luck with some other icon ....

Let's see....

How about Siddhu .... u know the gentleman who (unfortunately) kicked a man to death many years ago

Any interest in him ? Anyone ? Any comments ... is the latest development in his affairs fact or fiction ? I'm quite foxed ... I mean , if he has shown high moral standards by resigning from Parliament, why hasn't he ever had the courtesy of saying sorry to the family of his victim ... or has he got 'reformed' now ?

This is all too confusing ... will somebody please put things in perspective
AGILENT:rolleyes:

Views ?

AGILENT
Well he wins this time ... and both of us (M Amarnath and me ) were hasty in our judgement

Sai Baba's blessing have really done him good.

God bless

AGILENT:eek:

And the irony is : he made the lowest (yet again ?) , and still most of the ads being foisted on us featured him

Its time we learnt to separate the have-beens from the will-be's

(And mind u , many investors make the same mistakes while selecting stocks too !)

AGILENT:rolleyes:

vince

---------------------------------------------------------------------
I think i'll give him a five minute CANDLE on the pitch.......... one has to have fire in the belly to do anything.these guys have only booze.:cool:
Well , booze is inflamable .

Now if someone were to light a match, you know where...

Hmm....:D