ICICIDirect technical problem today

sudoku1

Well when I called them up to check if this state of affairs is likely to continue or is this a temperory saga. The guy put me on hold for some time then came back and said "It depends on the number of orders tomorrow Sir, if it is high we may have problems again" :D

Maybe NSE could introduce one more type of stop loss trigger. If the number of orders at ICICI touches the danger level close your position. :cool:
Best cosmatic for the lips is truth,
For the voice is prayer,
For the eyes is pity,
For the hands is charity,
N for ICICI(aisi waisi) is......log off:D

milind

Yesterday, I had a squareoff order that stayed in ordered status for more than an hour, market went up and then crashed in the meanwhile. Luckily, the order got confirmed later so I was saved from a big loss.

Today (May14), I am unable to access the login page.

-- Milind

Flock

Very true, I could not access it either.

I think they might have got many angry calls and many more even angrier and even obscene calls. So they probably decided to shut shop till they fix whatever is wrong.

Good idea, customers not able to trade is probably better than customers trading and getting stuck in between. :D

Flock

Now this message is coming. But I suggest stay away if you have no positions open. Their systems have been unstable for the past few days. I will use the time to fill up the form for RK Global.

Dear Customer,

On account of technical reasons, you will not be able to access your account till 11:00 Hrs on May 14, 2008. We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Customer Service
ICICIdirect.com

Guys this is becoming a serious issue now. I am not able to log in since morning. Site is down again. I am holding some nifty bought at ysterday closing and wanted to square off at gap up but unfortunately couldn't.
Now I have to think about shifting to other brokerage house.

Thanks,
Ankit

milind

Guys this is becoming a serious issue now. I am not able to log in since morning. Site is down again. I am holding some nifty bought at ysterday closing and wanted to square off at gap up but unfortunately couldn't.
Now I have to think about shifting to other brokerage house.

Thanks,
Ankit
Same here, unable to login. NF looks a bit shaky, pray that 5100 holds.

-- Milind

Now The site come up with a message
"Dear Customer,

Currently you cannot login to Futures & Options trading due to technical Reasons.You will not be able to access your account till 11:30 Hrs on May 16, 2008. We apologise for the inconvenience caused to you.

ICICIdirect.com "

There Call n Trade facility ain't wokin either. There entire system is down.
I am extremely scare guys I am holding some huge amount of nifty.Even If I am in loss I could just only see at it !
pathetic service !

Thanks,
Ankit

Flock

I think it is best to move to some other broker providing ODIN, and keep ICICI as a backup. So if one broker is crashed you can protect your position by taking a reverse position with the other broker. I am moving to RK Global. Thier brokerage is quite attractive. I didnot find any adverse remarks in the forum either.

You have to be very brave to continue trading with 'Aisa waisa dictator' alone.

I think it is best to move to some other broker providing ODIN, and keep ICICI as a backup. So if one broker is crashed you can protect your position by taking a reverse position with the other broker. I am moving to RK Global. Thier brokerage is quite attractive. I didnot find any adverse remarks in the forum either.

You have to be very brave to continue trading with 'Aisa waisa dictator' alone.
+ to add one thing
as there bottomline get effected why not shortin icicibank future?take it lightly;)

Flock

Well dont do it using ICICI Direct. Otherwise unka bottom line ki chodo, our bottoms may get shorted. :D

For the last one hour this is what I get. This is at 12:15 p.m.:

Dear Customer,

Currently you cannot login to Futures & Options trading due to technical Reasons.You will not be able to access your account till 12:00 Hrs on May 16, 2008. We apologise for the inconvenience caused to you.

ICICIdirect.com