I will give you a surprise

Which one of this statements refers the most to my self ?

• Little, I am in a stage of learning and searching as I have not much knowledge about indicators.

Votes: 24 17.9%
  • Little, as I just started doing live trades with what I think will work.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Have learned a lot in the past, but are still not sure if it is enough to do live trades.

Votes: 17 12.7%
  • Made a few trades, not really successful and I think, have to search for new ideas and indicators.

Votes: 26 19.4%
  • Make live and paper trades regularly, but not really happy with it.

Votes: 16 11.9%
  • Do live trades every day and use different styles, include S and R lines.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I am a 100% pro, very non dependent on any special system. I know, my way of trading works.

Votes: 21 15.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

linkon7

If you really wanna surprise people why dont you start with REAL content with your first post in this thread itself. Why to make people wait. What will you get out of that?
Patience, my dear friend, is a quality that all traders should develop. Dan is not going to give u a magic formula that is going to make u rich over night. He is building up a scenario where he wants to highlight the importance of S/R. Give him time and space to present his findings as he like it.

Till then, have patience...!

Can any one tell how long we need to be a Patience ?

any update ?:confused:
Friends, Dan is not well and he is having some health issues.....please let us be patient with him to allow time for him and I am sure he will post as soon as his health permits....

Dan , get well soon.....:)

Smart_trade

DanPickUp

Hi

Thanks ST and Linkon7. The solution is, that I will post charts from bigger time frames. The ones which are interested in it, will have enough time to watch it in slow motion. This will take out any stress from the thread.

The chart from today is a gold chart on a five day time frame. I show it with P&F. It is one of the oldest chart techniques. We then put in the S and R lines. Blue is one range and white is the other one. Hope it is not to simple.

Which one will hit ? How would you trade it ? What strategy would be good with what kind of money management ?

Tc

DanPickUp

EagleOne

Danny boy, the pipes are calling...:)
Hope they will bring you back to good health. Take care.

summasumma

Hi

Thanks ST and Linkon7. The solution is, that I will post charts from bigger time frames. The ones which are interested in it, will have enough time to watch it in slow motion. This will take out any stress from the thread.

The chart from today is a gold chart on a five day time frame. I show it with P&F. It is one of the oldest chart techniques. We then put in the S and R lines. Blue is one range and white is the other one. Hope it is not to simple.

Which one will hit ? How would you trade it ? What strategy would be good with what kind of money management ?

Tc

DanPickUp
Hi Dan,

I am not feeling well after seeing your chart :)
I took printout and rotating it all sides to figure out what are those X and 0's...
Are those X and 0 are hugs and kisses? :lol:
Hope you are not kidding with those X/O's...If not, its really a BIG surprise :D
What is P&F by the way?
Get Well Soon !!!

Thanks,
...summasumma

Status
Not open for further replies.