I will give you a surprise

Which one of this statements refers the most to my self ?

• Little, I am in a stage of learning and searching as I have not much knowledge about indicators.

Votes: 24 17.9%
  • Little, as I just started doing live trades with what I think will work.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Have learned a lot in the past, but are still not sure if it is enough to do live trades.

Votes: 17 12.7%
  • Made a few trades, not really successful and I think, have to search for new ideas and indicators.

Votes: 26 19.4%
  • Make live and paper trades regularly, but not really happy with it.

Votes: 16 11.9%
  • Do live trades every day and use different styles, include S and R lines.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I am a 100% pro, very non dependent on any special system. I know, my way of trading works.

Votes: 21 15.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanPickUp

Last edited:

EagleOne

Don't you like swiss cheese ?

May I ask you if you have any ideas about how many different cheese exist in our country ?

My friend, here some help :D:D:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheeses_of_Switzerland

Tc

DanPickUp
Come on, Danny boy, I love Swiss cheese! What I meant was that I was so much into it once that it became boring! But my favourite were the French Brie and Bleu - particularly Bleu de Auvergne. It's heaven with full-bodied red wines! :)

By the way, I think French have more varieties than Swiss. I am not sure.

Have a nice Sunday, buddy.

i m using the same style and satisfied with it :D
Hi... Looser what style are you using?

I hope you are not one of those who feel his system is great & next time it will give the profits and that next time never comes and you keep on loosing money...the only difference is now you loose money in a systamatic manner because you are following a system....:rofl:

I hope satisfied=profits...;)

you seem to be a cool guy so i am sure you'l take it in right spirits...i am a beginner....please enlighten us...:)

Thanks.

linkon7

Hi... Looser what style are you using?

I hope you are not one of those who feel his system is great & next time it will give the profits and that next time never comes and you keep on loosing money...the only difference is now you loose money in a systamatic manner because you are following a system....:rofl:

I hope satisfied=profits...;)

you seem to be a cool guy so i am sure you'l take it in right spirits...i am a beginner....please enlighten us...:)

Thanks.
the only difference is now you loose money in a systamatic manner because you are following a system....:thumb:

Someone who thinks this way and knows he is still a beginner is on the right path to success....!

tnsn2345

Hi

We tested for the last ten years S and R lines in any market with any imaginable mathematical formula. The results have been incredible in any market.
I will post in the coming future in this thread some times some of this knowledge.

Enjoy it and as I say : Surprise :)

DanPickUp
Dear Dan,

An interesting statement indeed !!!

I look forward to your writings and you permitting would like to play "Devil's advocate". If my post is premature, please ignore / suggest otherwise.

Let the show (surprise) begin...

Regards,

Raghavacc

Raghavacc

Hi

A poll is opened to this thread. Please vote, as this will help every body. All the rest will be posted step by step.

DanPickUp
Kindly add one more button to the poll "none of the above" as I belong to that category:Di.e::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.