I made amazing profit.

H

hari09omkar

its ok then ..Hari Prasad Koyla khan..... :D
Wrong again.It's N.Bhattacharya.
Ok do u know Murphy's laws? Take a look at them.Specially the 2nd,6th,8th,9th and ofcourse the 11th.

Murphy's First Law: Nothing is as easy as it looks .

Murphy's Second Law: Everything takes longer than you think.

Murphy's Third Law: In any field of endeavor, anything that can go wrong will go wrong.

Murphy's Fourth Law: If there is a possibility that several things can go wrong, then the one that will cause the greatest damage will be the one to go wrong .

Murphy's Fifth Law: If anything absolutely can NOT go wrong, it will anyway.

Murphy's Sixth Law: If you perceive that there are four possible ways in which a procedure can go wrong and circumvent these, then a fifth way, unprepared for, will promptly develop.

Murphy's Seventh Law: Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse.

Murphy's Eighth Law: If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.

Murphy's Ninth Law: Nature always sides with the hidden flaw.

Murphy's Tenth Law: Mother Nature is a son-of-a-gun.

Murphy's Eleventh Law: It is impossible to make anything foolproof, because fools are so very ingenious.

Murphy's Twelfth Law: Things get worse under pressure.

A few additions to Murphy's Laws ... To study a subject best, understand it thoroughly before you start. If an experiment works, something has gone wrong. If mathematically you end up with the incorrect answer, try multiplying by the page number. When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!
Time for dinner.
Before going,please note that all these crap threads are very entertaining to me and although some good traders might have problems with these,but I enjoy them fully.May Traderji get afluenced by them.

Hi Pals, it happens very often that we tell (or boast) about profits we make , but remain silent about losses. Real profits are those which we make in a long run and come back to our bank accounts...

hmp

madam pl. guide us about ur strategy about how u make 25000 per month by rotating just 1.5 laks.
regards
hmp

yeah that is a decent profit by many counts. but if we do trading with proper analysis we can make even more almost everyday. 17000 is ok to start but we need a bit more then we can get the high earnings. just because someone says its hot dont jump into that. do the homework and it pays back in returns.

as those posting here are computer friendly, use a bit of spreadsheets, do the trend analysis and do cautiously.

This is a bull market. And in a bull market most people make money. Also, you don't need a ph.d in statistics or econometrics to trade. some of the best traders in the world are not academically smart. and some of the smartest people in the world can't trade! I have seen this many times. You know what they say in the 'art of war' right? If you want to go to war, either you have to be extremely foolish (in which case you have no idea what you are about to face) or extremely brave (in which case you are fully aware of what you are going to face). we don't know in which category this lady belongs to...

Hey I rotated 1 lakhs 5 times today, all around my table, my chairs, but damn! it stayed 1 lakh!

In fact lost 2 notes as the fan was on :)

Tomorrow I will try with the fan off, and rotate the money faster.

Even if money does not increase, at least my weight will decrease! :)
:D :D

R

ratan jain

I have 7000 shares of ispat industries @ 29.20,i have target of Rs 95
Good for U!

Spend the money wisely when u sell, dont buy too many chocolates and dont buy too many toys.

Oh I forgot to mention..... I have 35 million shares of zokomoko @ 12.25, I have target of rs 75000

Last edited by a moderator:

Linus

Hi Radhika,

I want to read a thread from you - I made amazing losses. Will you post it?

ss :eek:

Look at the forest and not the trees

aijaz159

Hi Kuriako, a very sensible mssg frm you, Radhika made good profit lets encourage her to increase her trading and profit, well said CONSISTENCY should be there not one or two trades.
aijaz.

Broker Special Offers