I made amazing profit.

Look kuraiko what it does the newer traders on seeing such kind of posts. Just makes them think that making profit here is like buying pop corns even i will do it
Profits can be bought like pop-corn!

But you can never live with pop corn for all days!

Keeping that profit for the entire time through many trades is difficult(but possible)!

I put a warm loss figure of 5.19% loss there to warn any new trader!
Even after seeing my loss, if he want to buy pop corn with out studying even what is the spelling of "MARKET" then let him do it! Why prevent him!

biyasc

no replies till now....please post your comment so that other can also have benefit form this
you got some profit, thats good. but what kinds of benefits others will get from this. can you please explain.

Dear friends i m not excited... I make every day Rs 2000(Except when market is down) Generally Market is up for 12 days in a month(Aprox) so i m easily making 25000 every month by just Rotating Rs 1.5 Lacs .
This was the first time i made 6000 in one day by just investing 36000 so i ahve posted it here....Nothing special about it.Anyone can do...

Look kuraiko what it does the newer traders on seeing such kind of posts. Just makes them think that making profit here is like buying pop corns even i will do it

Radhika i had told you earlier also dont come up with single days' game every now and then its only you who will profit no one else, it would have been better if you had posted your views before ISPAT shot up, it would have helped everyone.

Secondly this is my sincere advise that dont think that if market is giving people easy money it will keep on giving on the contrary it will take back the money even more easily. Its easier to make money in markets but the real effort is to keep this money with you

REGARDS
looks like its her first profit as a trader. keep it up.

Dear friends i m not excited... I make every day Rs 2000(Except when market is down) Generally Market is up for 12 days in a month(Aprox) so i m easily making 25000 every month by just Rotating Rs 1.5 Lacs .
This was the first time i made 6000 in one day by just investing 36000 so i ahve posted it here....Nothing special about it.Anyone can do...

ofocurse for me its nice profit.. because i made 6000 in just investing 36000 so i thought of sharing it with u all... nothing special in this ..." I ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT " There are people who makes crore and lacs a day but i m not one of them nor i dont know any one of them.... :)

biyasc

nice explanation! god bless you.

Hey freinds..
Just to tell you...

Today yesterday i purchased 100 shares of Ispat Industries and today i purchased 200 again... i sold it in the evening.

I made Rs 3100 in just one day..... by investing `17000(Aprox)

:)

Comments about this please.
ITS FANTASTIC , FROM DEBOPRIO
:)