I Lose No Matter What I do....Overcoming problems...

Sunny1

I lose No Matter What I do...is feeling ....in many of your minds....
Its also a Expression about your trading life...just this one single sentence describes trading life of thousands of Traders...

We loose Because of number of problems...mainly due to development of bad habits..
And Habits are always difficult to overcome..
It better we should also have habit changing bad habit to good habits:D

I have opened this thread for for finding different experience to overcoming different problems....

Thread is not about arguing/ discussing on issues....

I want everyone of you who had overcome some trading problems..
to come and write about your experience on problem..what did you do
to solve problem/overcome habitetc..etc...etc...

specifically ...seniors...who are successful now post your correcting habits/problems/ methods...

Post your problem and how did you overcome problem ...and help others...
but please refrain from arguing/discussing which leads to friction ...frictions lead heat ...heat leads to fire...that leads to greasing by MODS ...

My Experience.....( Not following the system and not having the faith in same)

Bad habits get develop automatically...without our knowledge....most of time we dont know how did we get that habit..
I had habit of not following the system ...even if I had personally developed the rules...I dont know how I got this habit....worst I got habit of putting wrong trades always..
but I analyzed and saw this problem.. Now I was thinking a solution ....

My solution was to stop thinking much and stop analyzing .....
I got to thinking that If I followed one strategy continuously for few months that too correctly without emotions...I would develop professional attitude towards order execution and following rules..
After searching...I came to lazy boy given by Edward I pick this strategy because fx demo accounts are readily available..unlike stock for which we require amibroker then data feeds ete etc..

I followed this strategy continuously for more than three months...
did many mistakes but in end I was able to follow it completely without emotion
1. I learned to follow the system ....
2. Learned to have patience
3.Having more than 100 trade and account in +ve..affect my faith also..as how patience pays
4.Greatly increases my confident

There are certain problem which I am yet to overcome...
but I am happy That I have overcome many problems in my yet to complete 2 years of experience in stock market and Forex.

I request All of you to come and write how you overcome your problems to help us to overcome many problems

Now after writing this long post even I don't remember what I wrote and what not ..so please forgive me for any amount of mistakes...:D

I will post whatever problem I will over come in future....or as and when I remember ...

Sunny......

anuragmunjal

[QUOTE=Sunny1;513885]I lose No Matter What I do...is feeling ....in many of your minds....
Its also a Expression about your trading life...just this one single sentence describes trading life of thousands of Traders...

We loose Because of number of problems...mainly due to development of bad habits..
And Habits are always difficult to overcome..
It better we should also have habit changing bad habit to good habits:D

I have opened this thread for for finding different experience to overcoming different problems....

Thread is not about arguing/ discussing on issues....

I want everyone of you who had overcome some trading problems..
to come and write about your experience on problem..what did you do
to solve problem/overcome habitetc..etc...etc...

specifically ...seniors...who are successful now post your correcting habits/problems/ methods...

Post your problem and how did you overcome problem ...and help others...
but please refrain from arguing/discussing which leads to friction ...frictions lead heat ...heat leads to fire...that leads to greasing by MODS ...

My Experience.....( Not following the system and not having the faith in same)

Bad habits get develop automatically...without our knowledge....most of time we dont know how did we get that habit..
I had habit of not following the system ...even if I had personally developed the rules...I dont know how I got this habit....worst I got habit of putting wrong trades always..
but I analyzed and saw this problem.. Now I was thinking a solution ....

My solution was to stop thinking much and stop analyzing .....
I got to thinking that If I followed one strategy continuously for few months that too correctly without emotions...I would develop professional attitude towards order execution and following rules..
After searching...I came to lazy boy given by Edward I pick this strategy because fx demo accounts are readily available..unlike stock for which we require amibroker then data feeds ete etc..

I followed this strategy continuously for more than three months...
did many mistakes but in end I was able to follow it completely without emotion
1. I learned to follow the system ....
2. Learned to have patience
3.Having more than 100 trade and account in +ve..affect my faith also..as how patience pays
4.Greatly increases my confident

There are certain problem which I am yet to overcome...
but I am happy That I have overcome many problems in my yet to complete 2 years of experience in stock market and Forex.

I request All of you to come and write how you overcome your problems to help us to overcome many problems

Now after writing this long post even I don't remember what I wrote and what not ..so please forgive me for any amount of mistakes...:D

I will post whatever problem I will over come in future....or as and when I remember ...

Sunny......[/QUOTE]

dear Sunny

too many 'I's in ur post..... while trading remove 'I' and 'me' totally.build a system which says' i do not know what will happen in the market,if x happens my reaction would be...... and if y happens my reaction would be.......' and u will see a change in ur profitability....

best wishes

Anurag

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Sunny Bhai..my bad habits..yet to overcome..

1) Awful money management --- responsible for 80 % of wrongs.

2) Bad entries--- buying at the top....responsible for 20 % of wrongs....not a big problem because you can always put SL.

3) not following/faith in any system/ indicators-- because they whipsaw most of the time.....trying to follow a system on TJ now a days.

So conclusion is, money management is the key for me to survive ....
will post again, if I overcome any of these bad habits.

I lose No Matter What I do...is feeling ....in many of your minds....

Sunny......
Some where Larry Williams described that in his one of his ebooks, somewhat biographical, that whatever he did he lost. So what he did , do the opposite. Just a thought.

SwingKing

Sunny1,

There is only one thing I will suggest; "Virtual Hypnosis"

Step 1: List down all your problems
Step 2: Ask your self what needs to be done
Step 3: In ideal scenario, what you should have done
Step 4: Record your views in a Mp3 format
Step 5: Keep playing that to you during night (while you are asleep)

Basically you need to reset your sub conscious mind. Tell yourself constantly that you can make it on your own; You'll trade in a disciplined manner; You'll follow your rules; You'll always respect the market; You'll always remain calm.

You can add some more statements as you identify your problems.

This will help you. Till date I do this every week.

Tc

P.S. - Remember to identify your problems on your own. That's important.

Only one sentence

Having that will to survive makes that which is right fall in to right place..

Unbroken will gives birth to efforts. Efforts give birth to analysis which nourishes intelligence and gives it the fuel it needs this gives birth to actions based on this comes faith and this brings out the big daddy of all "The Confidence"...and then rest is History...:D

our fight goes to bring order into life and everybody passes through this lane stock market is one such arena.

Sunny1

Guys...Please refrain from posting suggestions.....suggestion are very easy to give...

I need only methods you tried to solve your any particular trading problem...
Like SwingKing Has mentioned how did overcome many problems...

"Basically you need reset your subconscious mind"
Very Rightly Said...
Thanks SwingKing AKA RuanakAgarwal