I Have Found a Way to Trade Currency Legally

columbus

ok just let me know how can i change the title
and i too dont recomend anyone for that training institute thing
i just wanted to clear the air that currency trading is legal

Currency trading is legal (USD-INR only) but the problem with Forex ,
invoving other currencies.

There is a difference between CURRENCY TRADING and FOREX.

sorry if i was not more specific i just did not want to advertise anyone
i m using angel broking and other than the currencies i mentioned are not allowed
hello thedemon99 . i also wanna start currency trading for that religare approach me. they offer me 25 rs per lot on one side 1:75 of margin i want to know it is good or any thing i had to ask him . what was your bkg and terms and conditions. please gave me suggestion any one also gave i will be appreciated. they already submitted me form.

Hi,
I have been going through various threads on traderji and i noticed there is a lot of confusion about legality of trading forex
My brother has been trading in forex for the past six months and i have also started recently
Let me tell u its absolutely legal for four currency Pair
1.UsdInr,
2.GbpInr,
3.JpyInr,
4.EurInr
I Didnt have to transfer money abroad because i m using a very renowned indian broker
I am not naming the broker because u have to go through a forex training company which charges rs5500 and if i name any company it might be considered as spam by the administrators
"thedemon" u seem to be theowl. What u referred to is well-known Currency Trading on NSE for four Pairs with Indian rupee and that is no secret. Almost all indian brokers provide currency trading account - perhaps seniors shud forgive u for such childish comment :). Anyway what is illegal is Forex Trading - as it requires high leverage of around 100-400, but our RBI doesnt allow margin trading for forex trading in global market. So we end up having no option but to stick to low value domestic currency trading. We can open the account at Alpari or Oanda or dukascopy or world famous forex brokers, but cant utilise the Leverage. So unless u have crores of rupees in ur account you cant do trading without right exposure.