I Have Found a Way to Trade Currency Legally

Hi,
I have been going through various threads on traderji and i noticed there is a lot of confusion about legality of trading forex
My brother has been trading in forex for the past six months and i have also started recently
Let me tell u its absolutely legal for four currency Pair
1.UsdInr,
2.GbpInr,
3.JpyInr,
4.EurInr
I Didnt have to transfer money abroad because i m using a very renowned indian broker
I am not naming the broker because u have to go through a forex training company which charges rs5500 and if i name any company it might be considered as spam by the administrators

fxgood

Hi,
I have been going through various threads on traderji and i noticed there is a lot of confusion about legality of trading forex
My brother has been trading in forex for the past six months and i have also started recently
1.UsdInr,
2.GbpInr,
3.JpyInr,
4.EurInr
I Didnt have to transfer money abroad because i m using a very renowned indian broker
I am not naming the broker because u have to go through a forex training company which charges rs5500 and if i name any company it might be considered as spam by the administrators
But i know the legal short cut how to trade EUR/USD, GBP/USD and all other OTC pairs without breaking any RBI or any other law of home land.

sumeetsj

Hi,
1.UsdInr,
2.GbpInr,
3.JpyInr,
4.EurInr

This is good..
I am sure this is a respite for many
:)

Hi,
1.UsdInr,
2.GbpInr,
3.JpyInr,
4.EurInr
Please PM me to discuss this further.

Thanks,
Sanjoy

McNish

SUMEETSJ - That would not necessarily be relief to many as these pair don't have much momentum to be anywhere in a favorites list.

FXGOOD - And what might that way be? Kindly elaborate!

Cheers Guys!

Hi,
1.UsdInr,
2.GbpInr,
3.JpyInr,
4.EurInr
Hi thanks for the info trading happens 24hrs a day or from 10 to 5 only thanks for the reply in advance better tell me the broker also

rkkarnani

Hi,
1.UsdInr,
2.GbpInr,
3.JpyInr,
4.EurInr
What about pairs other than with Indian Rupee : USD:GBP etc... Thats where the action is.
Your post was of no use considering the Heading of your thread!! It was as good as saying : I know the secret but would not share it!!
We have official trading in Foreign exchange vis a vis Indian rupee on a number of Exchanges in India including NSE.

What about pairs other than with Indian Rupee : USD:GBP etc... Thats where the action is.
Your post was of no use considering the Heading of your thread!! It was as good as saying : I know the secret but would not share it!!
We have official trading in Foreign exchange vis a vis Indian rupee on a number of Exchanges in India including NSE.
sorry if i was not more specific i just did not want to advertise anyone
i m using angel broking and other than the currencies i mentioned are not allowed