I am new to nse now, What will be my Margin limits?

Hello.
I have opened an account with wisdomcapital due to there high margin limits.
Now they have made me a user of nse now(nowonline.in)
I want to know whether the brokerage charges and margin limits is going to be the same in nse now as nest trader of wisdom capital ( ashlar securities)?
Also tell me if there is any other charges if i use nse now.
someone told me that by using Nse now directly my stock broker cannot track my orders thats why i want to trade directly in nse now.
Thank you

Hello.
I want to know whether the brokerage charges and margin limits is going to be the same in nse now as nest trader of wisdom capital ( ashlar securities)?
someone told me that by using Nse now directly my stock broker cannot track my orders thats why i want to trade directly in nse now.
Thank you
There will be no software charges for NSE NOW.
Margin limit will be 2 times maximum.
For higher margin limits use NEST TRADER.

No brokers will want to track the orders of the clients.

NSE NOW is a nice software.

mark8tune

If you wish to get maximum margin opt for broker's own software (like Nest Trader, PI, Kite etc.), NSE now does not have bracket order (as much as I remember, when I used to use that) otherwise NSE Now is good software.

Hello.
Thank you
First of all i must say that almost traders loss money.
Only Investors, Mutual fund managers and option writers are making money!

So, if you are not aware and don't have much money to lose than avoid intraday trading & save your life.

I suggest focussing on Mutual Fund Investments, Long Term, investments in Stocks!