I always trade in crude intra

pannet1

shorting crude at the open should be nice .. i am tempted to place a trade before going out .. i'll risk 10 points
I would advise against it because even if its going down, it will retrace just to take your stop out. please no trade when you are going out. if it all you are tempted put a limit sell at yesterday's high

pannet1

I googled and found that GCI MT4 operates from 1800 Eastern Time (now it is on day light standard which is GMT-4) till 1600 Eastern. That makes the start of the day candle at 1800+4+5.30 = 0330 IST till 0130 IST. But I am not sure about this .. I think I have seen a new day candle starting in the middle of our MCX trading session in the morning hours .. am confused .. can some one help me out .. it'll help a lot in trading
download the M-Candles.mq4 and see if you have time offset ..... so you can draw boxes of 4 hours or 1 hour or whatever around your regular candles. so now you need not be bothered about the actual broker server time.

thank me only if you find this useful.

well .. back .. as expected crude touched 4650 and started moving up went long at 4657 .. as i was with mobile, i found it difficult to update the live trade here .. on long from 4657 now

anyways .. was back from night and got to go tonight also .. so, with a SL of 4642 am going for a nap .. will have some sleep .. today full day it was work work work so far .. will have to have some rest .. go long and enjoy the profits folks .. if it starts falling from 4710 levels, one may go for a positional short below 4670 .. crude may dive to 4500 levels in the next couple of days