How to be a winning trader always

Hi every body
Let me tell you that this is my first post.I have been trading for the past 12 years .Had my fair share of losses and gains.Ever since i began to look into the charts i have consistently made profits even in these times when the market is going through a rough patch.I have decided to share my trading experiences if any body is interested in it.Any body can contact me.

vince

Hello torchlite,

Most welcome to this board. You are most welcome to share your trading experiences by posting in the various threads or even start new threads to share your knowledge.

aad

torchlite said:
Hi every body
Let me tell you that this is my first post.I have been trading for the past 12 years .Had my fair share of losses and gains.Ever since i began to look into the charts i have consistently made profits even in these times when the market is going through a rough patch.I have decided to share my trading experiences if any body is interested in it.Any body can contact me.
That is so nice of you... Please start a new thread and share your experiences with us...

AAD

Quotable quotes : No woman should ever be quite accurate about her age. It looks so calculating.

Hello Friend,

Welcome to the forum, this place is a black board u can write on what u want and u r the guiding light as ur name itself says so let the party start. Shoot a new thread and post all ur comments there only as it will be good to also refer in future. Waiting to see a great one from u.

Best Wishes
Gaurav

Use options in combiantion with your charts analysis. Since you already find techincal analysis useful for profitable trading. Profitability will increase further with options.

We can share our ideas. I also use technica analysis for trading

sanjay

Hi every body
DEAR Friend

I am a recently joined member and senior citizen. looking at stock market to earn .If there is any method to analyse and minimise / eliminate the loss in trading , I would like to hear your lessons and try to take a decision myself which will give the joy.

Regards

Subrahmanian