How to Trade Safe ( Trends in Market )

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunny

Check my tips for 2 days . If u feel like getting profit contact me . In share market nobody can give 100 % call . try to figure out my calls .

I will tell in the morning nearly by 9.30 above and below 9.45 what will be the exact movement of the market 2day means (monday)
Thank you so much sir for replying to my query. I will eagerly wait. But I like your confidence so I am willing to hire your service. Please tell me if your service if free or paid after 2 days.

Thank you,
Sincerely.
-Beena Yashkumar

for intraday it is not possible to give 10 calls . i can provide only 2 or 3 calls and as a request please dn't jump into the scrip intially . if i said one scrip just watch it from the start .wnvr the stock is going up buy it i hope u will get a good move from my scrips . do not buy if it is in a stable state or in the opening .

for eg : suppose SBIN closed yesterday at 3100 . and 2day if it is starting nearly 3095 or if it start from 3101 and if i mentioned to buy that scrip in the morning then u can buy in the beginning itself . u will get good profit ..dn't buy if it is starting at higher for eg 3170 after that initial boost it will come down wn it is coming down u hv to check the supporting value of that scrip and make a buy near the supporting value .. one more thing even if it started by 3170 and it is only moving up u can buy if i mentioned buy in the morning , but u hv to specific about the entry time and exit time . i can't provide those (i will not provide the number of shares to buy ). if u are concentrating on my scrips i hope u will get 1 lakh in 20 days from itraday try it and give me a feed back thank you.

:clap:

bunny

I was actually staying in US with my husband. However in 2008 he had to leave job because of recession. So then we came to India and now he is doing job in a private company near Mumbai, but I am not able to get job because I am not good educated. So I trying my luck in share market. Till now, i have lost 32,000 from our savings and money we got from selling out village land. I really want to become earning member by making profit in national stock exchange.

I hope you will help me.

Thank you so much sir for replying to my query. I will eagerly wait. But I like your confidence so I am willing to hire your service. Please tell me if your service if free or paid after 2 days.

Thank you,
Sincerely.
-Beena Yashkumar

dear friend just wait for tuesday and do what i mentioned here in my threads. i want to hear some profitable news from my scrips and i hope so .. so try it for 2 days i mentioned clearly in the thread what to do if i make a buy call or sell call .try it and give feed back .if i said 2 days den u hv to do what i said for that 2 days . remaining things after that .hope u got it thank you

and one important thing ------- plz dn't call me Sir ( as i mentioned earlier in this thread i am only 24 years old ) may be u people are elder than me .so better call name ..so plz dn't consider me as a great person .i am a normal person like u guys . so better treat me like that thank you

Last edited:

bunny

dear friend just wait for tuesday and do what i mentioned here in my threads. i want to hear some profitable news from my scrips and i hope so .. so try it for 2 days i mentioned clearly in the thread what to do if i make a buy call or sell call .try it and give feed back .if i said 2 days den u hv to do what i said for that 2 days . remaining things after that .hope u got it thank you
Ok Sir.
Thank you.

I was actually staying in US with my husband. However in 2008 he had to leave job because of recession. So then we came to India and now he is doing job in a private company near Mumbai, but I am not able to get job because I am not good educated. So I trying my luck in share market. Till now, i have lost 32,000 from our savings and money we got from selling out village land. I really want to become earning member by making profit in national stock exchange.

I hope you will help me.

I will always help others the way i can . so dn't worry .i hope from my scrip u will get some profit ( ie what i wish to happen ) .by GOD's grace let us check what is going to happen

and one more important thing " If the things ur saying here is a lie then my scrips will affect u badly "

Last edited:
hello Sir
I have bought 100 scripts of abanoffshore for RS 1588 day before yesterday.What do you think will it go abve 1650 in next week .Also suggest me with some good scripts for short term
monday (2ma) also there is a chance of bearish factor for aban b'coz of he company meeting and Q2 results . anyhow we hv to wait b'coz the trend of aban is extreme bullish . there may be a selling pressure 2ma but i hope it will not affect that much ..let me see the market 2ma . i will give a clear idea about aban 2ma

check this thread b4 9.45 and during the trading hours . i will shoot scrips . For buy today sell 2ma INFOSYS is looking very bullish . have a look at infosys only after reading my thread in the morning ... if i said the market is choppy do not jump wait for instructions

thank you

:clapping:

ALL the best for guys who are trading 2ma with the scrips i am shooting . I will try my level best to make u guys some good profit .Without the help of GOD we can't do anything . so i am requesting u guys plz pray for me to give some HOT scrips 2ma

I want a feedback from u guys too about the scrips i am shooting ( what ever it is just tell den only i can imrove )thanking you all once again for reading this thread . May GOD bless all

HAPPY TRADING 2ma

:thumb:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.