How to Trade Safe ( Trends in Market )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, can you suggest a few scrips that are good for trading in intraday/swing?? cos i cant keep studying the charts of all the share as i dont have a software to filter them. If you can suggest 10-12 scrips that would be really nice.
PS: I just checked the chart of ADANI ENT, i think its looking bullish. Good call.

yup swathi i will try my best to upload some good scrips soon as ur wish ..keep check this thread b4 trading ..

keep an eye on ADANI ENT . i am sure it will hit a high upper cut soon

Last edited:
Today my buy call and short sell call

buy call i given

infosystech ---- 2212( 200 shares) went upto 2274 ( NSE )
sbin ----------- 2302 ( 300 shares ) went upto 2379.50 ( NSE )

short sell call

reliance ( call given at 2151 ) (100 shares )-------- down upto 2042 (NSE )

today's profit 46550

:clap:
when did you gave these calls? just checking as could not find post with the calls.

there is no particular methods for selecting intraday tips. the only thing u hv to do is look around . read the news .watch the Europe market carefully .
Europe market opening badly means our market remains choppy for the entire day . If ur looking for IT stocks then u much watch US market ....

It s going on like this ... I hope both IT sector and Bank Sector will bounce bank ..keep an eye on that shares .... especially infosys

that one is so good for BUY 2DAY SELL TOMARROW

Since there is some doubtful figures here i will give tips for 2 days only here and anybody want tips more than that hv to contact me personally

thank you ..so my this thread will last for Tuesday evening ..after that i will not shoot calls here ..anybody want hv to contact me bye

bunny

Since there is some doubtful figures here i will give tips for 2 days only here and anybody want tips more than that hv to contact me personally

thank you ..so my this thread will last for Tuesday evening ..after that i will not shoot calls here ..anybody want hv to contact me bye
Sir,
I want your tips. Will you give me free tips or should I pay money? I am in this forum for long time now but I find analysis very difficult and I want direct tips without all that jhanjat. Can you help me? I tried to read Saint Sir's fishin tutorial but I am still cannot pick profit stocks.

Thank you,
Sincerely.
-Beena Yashkumar

when did you gave these calls? just checking as could not find post with the calls.

I didn't mentioned those calls here b'coz i started my service 2 years back and it is completely in personal . here i am giving an introduction .u got it . I will shoot my scrips upto tuesday

after that i close this thread nobody will get anything thank you

Sir,
I want your tips. Will you give me free tips or should I pay money? I am in this forum for long time now but I find analysis very difficult and I want direct tips without all that jhanjat. Can you help me? I tried to read Saint Sir's fishin tutorial but I am still cannot pick profit stocks.

Thank you,
Sincerely.
-Beena Yashkumar

Check my tips for 2 days . If u feel like getting profit contact me . In share market nobody can give 100 % call . try to figure out my calls .

I will tell in the morning nearly by 9.30 above and below 9.45 what will be the exact movement of the market 2day means (monday)

Status
Not open for further replies.