How to acheive target 10 Lac in 1 year

DanPickUp

Hey Guys,

I want to achieve my target as 10 lac before 1 Jan 2012 with moderate risk capacity. My initial investment is:
2 Lac in Equity Shares.
and monthly capacity is around 18k....

Please let me know, how i can achieve my target , through legal way and moderate risk :)
Hi

It is possible with clear discipline, very clear trading plan and a very clear money management plan. Have very clear ideas about position sizing and risk reward. Start your plan with very low units and if you succeed, build them up with system. Be every day clear about your entry and exit points on different levels and never violate the rules you defined every day before market opens.

I do not know, on what kind of decision you make your trades. If it now is on PA, TA. TR or what ever, be sure to understand it in every detail to go on fast.

I wish you all the best and this are just some rules, which followed strictly will bring you to your target.

DanPickUp

One small piece of advice. When you start making profits, without even realising, you tend to overtrade/over-leverage. Just be cautious and stick to your MM/Position sizing plans and you should be fine.

Wish you all the best.

U r right..................

sumeetsj

Yes it is possible with any thing that is listed on the exchange. As long as its liquid. One has to just follow the rules strictly and such targets are achievable. With Gold and silver you can initially start with small quantities, even mini lots, and then scale up.