• 50-75 lakhs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 1 crore

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yaar what type of attention. Attention is easily got when u r winner. If i am will i need the help of smart trade ? Not at all. Market will move the way it is headed for. Smart trade cannnot change its route and if he can then he making crores and allowing the novice traders lose immensely.

Recently i happened to attend a seminar by a person who comes on zee business. Uknow what he did. He first distributed pamphlet asking people to join his course. I had to leave in the middle.because he started with candleship pattern which i believe do not configure with the change in time frame of a chart.
I am feeeling very sorry.
Yesterday i got a warning message from traderji (presumbly by smart trader) and i requested honestly to cancel my login id. They didnt.
I fail to understand
anyways. Keep earning 1000-2000 rs. And keep loosing 3000-4000 rs.
Thats what u can learn.

All the best and special regards to smart trade
atleast couldn't have misspelt candlestick, rather??????

looser

I just tried to justify that people do earn so much.
A rickshaw puler at the most can make 300-400 Rs. working the whole day. But I tried to properly evalute a day trader. If one cant then he is in early stages.
Even I used to suffer losses and gain a few thousand in my earlier days.
sharma ji why r u asking other ppl about it. first tell us how much u have earned in last six years.

I'll be first person to subscribe ur service if u have achieved even first option in ur poll. please attach ur audited return of last year so that we can believe you. Why r u rubbishing this place.

U r a bigger loser than me :D

looser

Ask ur ST da to close this thread. I really dont need this paltform and If would be, then I would pay to advertise because traderji.com is on sell for a few thousand dollars.
And u chillar baaj cant even think of buying it.

show us ur audited return plz.

looser

I request mods to close this thread and ban this useless person.

looser

atleast couldn't have misspelt candlestick, rather??????
He does know even abc of technical analysis.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:spam:

looser

One more request Mods please shift this joke to a suitable section. I think general chit chat shud be more suitable for this joke. :D

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.