How much should I earn in trading per day

I have Rs. 10,000 which I will use to start trading...
What percentage can be called as optimum percentage of profit on that Rs. 10,000

Is it good if I earn Rs. 500+ per day through trading?

So what according to you would be good profit on Rs. 10,000 per trading day?
Rs. 500
Rs. 1000
Rs. 1500
?

U

uasish

Sorry to poke my head here,i have seen lots of these type of posts,this approach is faulty. (pardon me it is my personal view)

Forget about the Capital part first,put a hand on your heart & convince yourself that everyday if i can make only Rs 200.00 from daytrading on an avg daily for coming one month then i am not only good but too good.

Don't you think only after this the Capital part it's percentage comes,otherwise it would be conniving the Self with Maths,1 % everyday ,can you imagine after 3 yrs what would be sum achd. from the initial 10K,plz dont be dishonest with self.
I have done these type of calculations in past & deployed few Lacks to find after some time all donated to Mkt.

It should not be how much would i earn ,rather it would be how to become CAPABLE to earn,if that part is to some extent OK then the 2nd part would find the answer automatically.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please recognise every a single paisa after ur cost of trading (brokerage..net charge etc..) is ur profit.Even if u get 25k out of ur 10k capital ..ur in profit. and if u get 100 out of ur kptl .. u r in profit.It depends ur trading talence and luck..

ash.paul

What percentage can be called as optimum percentage of profit on that Rs. 10,000

Rs. 500
Rs. 1000
Rs. 1500
?
I understand your curiosity behind your question, same like when some one dreams to become a doctor or any other highly paid proffessional, how much will I earn after becoming successful, dont worry I did had this question. Man the real answer is nothing or sky is the limit, there are people who are the crapist doctor you will ever find and even they realize at the end that they dont really like their job and ofcourse there are geniuses who love their profession and they are earning $ millions etc. One of my mate who is properitery floor trader in London city who started with nothing when he joined and now he is averaging six figures(in sterling) almost every month. So don't dream about the end results just get in there, if that is what you want, otherwise there are other professions bla bla...

niftychance

Sorry to poke my head here,i have seen lots of these type of posts,this approach is faulty. (pardon me it is my personal view)

Forget about the Capital part first,put a hand on your heart & convince yourself that everyday if i can make only Rs 200.00 from daytrading on an avg daily for coming one month then i am not only good but too good.

Don't you think only after this the Capital part it's percentage comes,otherwise it would be conniving the Self with Maths,1 % everyday ,can you imagine after 3 yrs what would be sum achd. from the initial 10K,plz dont be dishonest with self.
I have done these type of calculations in past & deployed few Lacks to find after some time all donated to Mkt.

It should not be how much would i earn ,rather it would be how to become CAPABLE to earn,if that part is to some extent OK then the 2nd part would find the answer automatically.
Wow Asish Sir, great post ....

Just because we have 10K or 10L is no reason that markets should give us money ...

Do we have the method and skill to implement the method to pull money out of the markets consistantly is the real question ...

All the maths can come later ...

Thanks

Hello Xavier,

If your new to the market, be careful and avoid intra-trade because that is going to make your broker wealthy. It is not always easy to earn even what Ashis mentioned. Sometimes lucks work that is different case.

I would suggest if your are new to market be a long term investors atleast for 6 months and invest rs. 1000/- per day rather than 10k at a time. After all no market work in one direction.This will make you understand where you stand when market valuation crashes down.

Keep well and grow your wealth by patience and doing nothing.

Kamlesh

Rs. 500
Rs. 1000
Rs. 1500
?
Dont ask how much you will earn. But think how long can I stay in the market with Rs 10000.
I am not very interested in winning or making money. For me staying in the game is more important.