How much return you expect from forex market

Sir I hope apart from sharing the trend , trailing SL and protective SL I hope you will also teach us how to judge when trend reversal takes place.
DEAR HILLS,you are having all those qualities,which a person require to become a very successful trader,but you are not clear regarding the one very basic rule ,which you have to follow,i will clear that basic rule ,which was followed by all the 100 most successful traders of the world.
a very famous investment coach,interviewed 4000 successful traders of the world
i will explain you regarding his findings
i will give you a link ,with the help of which you all learners of this thread will also be interviewed by him and after that he will tell all of you separately, what is your current style of trading is
AND I HOPE AFTER THAT YOU WILL UNDERSTAND.WHERE YOU HAVE TO IMPROVE YOUR STYLE OF THINKING-which will solve your this problem
AND AT THE VERY END I WILL EXPLAIN THE NAME OF THAT DRAW BACK ,WHICH WAS NEVER THE PART OF THESE 100 SUCCESSFUL TRADERS(name of that draw back may imbalance,few viewers feeling,if they will not think it ,as part of their teaching process)so at the end,
to possess this preliminary quality ,is inherent part , to get benefit ,from the systems explained in this thread

Last edited:
dear hills,you are having all those qualities,which a person require to become a very successful trader,but you are not clear regarding the one very basic rule ,which you have to follow,i will clear that basic rule ,which was followed by all the 100 most successful traders of the world.
A very famous investment coach,interviewed 4000 successful traders of the world
i will give you a link ,with the help of which you all learners of this thread will also be interviewed by him and after that he will tell all of you separately, what is your current style of trading is
and i hope after that you will understand.where you have to improve your style of thinking-which will solve your this problem
and at the very end i will explain the name of that draw back ,which was never the part of these 100 successful traders(name of that draw back may imbalance,few viewers feeling,if they will not think it ,as part of their teaching process)so at the end,
to possess this preliminary quality ,is inherent part , to get benefit ,from the systems explained in this thread
current eod trend of 11 pairs which currently we will discuss in this thread as per my mechanical trading system
aud-usd-long
gbp-usd-long
gbp-jpy-long
cad-jpy-long
usd-cad -short
eurusd/usdjpy/nzdusd/eurjpy/nzdjpy/audjpy-in these six pairs last trades were closed yesterday or day before yesterday,we will re enter once we will get
(perfect trade set up)or
(contrary trading position)to be continued

@trader dude

he was talking about major pairs like EUR/USD USD/JPY GBP/USD etc

INR/USD INR/JPY INR/GBP are allowed

I am repeating this again, you can open a account with any of the reputed brokers like onanda/alpari and others . Deposit your money using Credit card and start trading.

you can trade any instrument the broker provides. They include almost all currency pairs.

What is so hard to understand about this?

I am repeating this again, you can open a account with any of the reputed brokers like onanda/alpari and others . Deposit your money using Credit card and start trading.

you can trade any instrument the broker provides. They include almost all currency pairs.

What is so hard to understand about this?
dear trader dude,i thank you very much for your co-operation.
but the rule is (ignorance of law has no excuse)so i will just take second view from sg,before i take some decision-thanks once again for your co-operation

current eod trend of 11 pairs which currently we will discuss in this thread as per my mechanical trading system
aud-usd-long
gbp-usd-long
gbp-jpy-long
cad-jpy-long
usd-cad -short
eurusd/usdjpy/nzdusd/eurjpy/nzdjpy/audjpy-in these six pairs last trades were closed yesterday or day before yesterday,we will re enter once we will get
(perfect trade set up)or
out of the above five pairs,in which trade is still open,which pair complete detail,i should give first ?

ayush2020

DEAR HILLS,you are having all those qualities,which a person require to become a very successful trader,but you are not clear regarding the one very basic rule ,which you have to follow,i will clear that basic rule ,which was followed by all the 100 most successful traders of the world.
a very famous investment coach,interviewed 4000 successful traders of the world
AND I HOPE AFTER THAT YOU WILL UNDERSTAND.WHERE YOU HAVE TO IMPROVE YOUR STYLE OF THINKING-which will solve your this problem
AND AT THE VERY END I WILL EXPLAIN THE NAME OF THAT DRAW BACK ,WHICH WAS NEVER THE PART OF THESE 100 SUCCESSFUL TRADERS(name of that draw back may imbalance,few viewers feeling,if they will not think it ,as part of their teaching process)so at the end,
Boss ge..... waiting for this link... :thumb::thumb:

aud-usd-long
gbp-usd-long
gbp-jpy-long
cad-jpy-long
usd-cad -short
(perfect trade set up)or
normally we will discuss basics of trading at our mothers thread,so few of the questions regarding basics ,which are connected with both these thread.we will discuss at mothers thread to day ,Forex viewers of this thread are welcome at our commodity thread