how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashwani chadha

i feel , i will be able to covert 10000/- Rs to 2- lakh in one year, please give your practical views,you can also ask regarding EOd support for any commodity,with trailing stop loss,& its trend,

Last edited:

sumeetsj

Dear Ashwani_Chadha

I am aware about the mini lots and margins. Point here i want o make is even if the first or second trade fails your capital erodes and you cannot trade further.
This does not mean that its not possible. Its very much possible.
But calculations need to be revised. You should at least have margin for 3 mini lots to trade and then 15-20 K extra, just in case. Thats what I feel.
Kindly elaborate more on the Pull-Back strategy you have mentioned if possible

Thanks

ashwani chadha

hellow' firstly use your strategy at gold gunia, you will loose hardly 100/ in one trade,till you are not perfect. as for as pull back strategy is concerned,this is the oldest trading system,feed pull back strategy in googel search & study it in it detail ,you will get various site,but i give you the brief,suppose you use 10 sma & 20 ema now when bull run is there.10sma will cross 20 ema from lower to upper side.it means ,BULL BREAK OUT IS THERE,NOW WAIT FOR THE TIME WHEN PRICE IS NEAR 20 EMA& NOW GO LONG IN IT ,AT THIS YOUR RISK REWARD WILL BE ONE TO TEN,KEEP YOUR STOP LOSS SLIGHTLY BELOW 20 EMA,IN THIS GAME YOU WILL BE AN ULTIMATE WINNER, BE IN TOUCH THANK YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.