How many FullTime/Professional Traders here?

beginner_av

Well said beginner_av and uasish....and by the way, you should change ur id to experienced_av.......thats what I can gather from your posts :)
Thank you for your warm remarks. But I'll always remain a beginner. Cos there will be many who are far more experienced than me and I can learn a lot from them!
NOt to say, tactically too, every NEW trade that we take in the market, we are beginning afresh with all that we have learnt and assimilated.

U

uasish

"So the analogy is in monotonously applying what you have learnt, but not the process (effort/experience) of gathering knowledge/knowhow."

Cant fully agree with you in this point,however let us keep this point pending i have few urgent pending things to attend now.
My question is shall we not try to improve upon ?

beginner_av

improve upon what? do mean the last line:

"And neither does it imply that you stop learning/experimenting with new ideas and tools. "

then how will innovative/more user friendly/eco friendly furniture come to the market?

A

amarnath

Automation is what ? Systems triggers a buy/sell whenever a condition is met,
these conditions are put in the software by the trader himself.
Even if it is an AI (artificial intelliegence) based s/w ,the trader puts his conditions.
So you have rightly said ,with your long experience ,it is SIMPLE ,but we are unable to imbibe the simple basic rules.
Hi uasish,

Its is really simple to me not sure of others really but in my opinion it dont need LONG EXPERINCE to design and develop simple profitable trading system's but i am getting better year after year and last 1 yr my hit ratio is near 89% on real time trading but i am trying to develop automated system with over 70% win ratio on consistent basis

A

amarnath

Hi all,

To be simple just ask u r broker about their net longs and short among pool of clients and just against retail traders sure 99.999% u r winner and diversify protfolio of brokers LOL trading cant be more simple than this really :D dont take it as serious note but one can design simple system based on this real fact i.e majority of retail traders are loosers consistently :p

U

uasish

It is not your fault ,it always happens & happened with me.All my ex & present teachers could not fathom ,why i fail to understand "really simple "
things,& becoz of this dumbness "need LONG EXPERINCE " in each class to pass for the next grade,truly it is not your fault.

U

uasish

Hi all,

To be simple just ask u r broker about their net longs and short among pool of clients and just against retail traders sure 99.999% u r winner and diversify protfolio of brokers LOL trading cant be more simple than this really :D dont take it as serious note but one can design simple system based on this real fact i.e majority of retail traders are loosers consistently :p
Even had this experience (joined india infoline for few months ,to get the feel of actually what transpires in the 5paisa Main trading room),hence this statistics is also known,since long,but see my dumbness is such a hinderence,
i still transgress with this unlucky ,petty retailers.
Actually with this paltry sum left ,huge losses has instilled such a Fear psychosis,that i only trust myself,can you fathom my dumbness,when i know you have such Safe ,Best system ,i still cant trust such brilliant people to handle my money,no hope for me ,plz leave me in this pitiful state,i will never blame you ,becoz you sincerely tried to lift me.

A

amarnath

These people's loose:=

http://www.traderji.com/93242-post98.html

This people's gain:= By giving POA of their trading a/c to these guys.

http://www.traderji.com/93296-post9.html

Becoz of this := Actually who gains ?

http://www.traderji.com/93252-post26.html

Being in retail segment i am perpetual looser but only statisfaction i trade on my own money.
On POA authorised accts i charge only % of profit from equity high to high per mo which is professional praticise and nothing i am doing anything illegally , i know what i am doing well and what i need to do for my client in professional manner and wether u trade u r own money or u r neibhours money who bother here IMO Trading is a COMPETATION and NOT TEAM SPORTS thanks for being a perpetual looser and keep it up always and waste u r time in attacking and flamming me :rolleyes: