How is Vijaykumar stockmarket classes?

Re: How is Vijaykumar's stockmarket class?

Has any body attended "NDTV PROFIT" fame Kiran jadhav's technical analysis
course in Pune or Mumbai ?
It's a 2 day seminar .He charges Rs 5k +taxes and also he urges you to buy his software( costing around 12k per year) which he claims to be unique in the world.
Also he has modified his TA course according to Indian conditions.

His website www.precisiontechnicals.com.
Recently he held a free seminar which around 1000 people attended in pune.
He called few of his past students from the crowd on stage and they all three praised him and his software.
Please express your honest opinion , whoever attended his course.

Last edited:
Hello Rajesh,
yes i hav attended his TA training prorm..i would say benefited a lot frm it..though its abt basics abt TA ..he covers indiactors MACD, RSI, MA, n chart patterns..how to calculate price n tme targets..its useful for short term trading ..yes he urges to buy his software(STOCK PICKER)..wch gves list of stks at EOD..u need to study those stks..n u wil get trdaing oppotunities in few stks( like u wil get 90 stk to study n may b 3 or 4 wil b trading opp.)
i didnt bought his STOCK PICKER software..bt i used to get it frm my frnd..

so i wil suggest u ..if u dnt hav TA knowledge at all..thn it wil b gd if u attend his training class..bt try to read few books before it othrwise u may not get anythng...n dnt go for Stock Picker..( so he may not give u charting software too..he has franchisee for Technical Trends, dehLi)..u can directly get it thr' thm.

also another option if u wnt to attend traing course is go to Mr Jajus class his fees are much less ( i guess 1.5 K)..
Hope ths wil b helpful..

Regards,
sharestarder

hi,
its not useful for intrday bt for EOD..n he also asks u to not day trdae..wch i belive too..n yes Mr.jadhavs tarining includes lot of Practicals..
n abt MR.Bhalerao i dnt know much..
Mr.jajus class is somewhr in Deccan ..bhandarkar rd..u can c his ads in newpaper..
i further suggest u ..if u wnt to day trade..dnt do till u know TA..

any further help reqd..
conatct me [email protected]

hi,
its not useful for intrday bt for EOD..n he also asks u to not day trdae..wch i belive too..n yes Mr.jadhavs tarining includes lot of Practicals..
n abt MR.Bhalerao i dnt know much..
Mr.jajus class is somewhr in Deccan ..bhandarkar rd..u can c his ads in newpaper..
i further suggest u ..if u wnt to day trade..dnt do till u know TA..

any further help reqd..
conatct me [email protected]
Thanks for the reply.
I will definitely look forward to your help in this regard

You don't need to trade 25000 shares to make Rs 1000 a day.You need to trade only 100 shares that moves more than 12 Rupees a day to book 10 Rs profit. If you take a position of 200 shares and book 5 Rs profit you will make Rs1000. If you take a position of 300 shares and book 4 Rs profit you will make Rs1200.

Select only 5 shares with good trading volumes between Rs 100 and 350 observe them daily You will know their movement. If he market is bullish and the sector is trade long if the share open one rupee higher than the previous Close and if the market is bearish and the sector trade short if it opens a rupee less than the previous close.(these are only a few rules general rules and the rest you will learn as you trade) Listen to the news and see what other markets are doing. If you take max position of 300 your cost will be below one lakh.( margin will be below Rs 20000) Trade with strict stop loss. Book your profits as soon as you reached. Then Quit trading for the day. Don't get tempted for next trade. Preseve your profit.

All the best
Regards
ken
Ken pls throw some more light on your method so we can also learn / improve our day trading skills

Ken ,
I havent yet understood the method of yours so havent traded as per your method.

I want you to provide details exactly what you mean and ur method.
You have said that if prices opens 1 Rs higher....
there are times when prices opens higher but they soon are shorted by bear cartels and we see a new low !!
so please be clear and precise,
the whole forum is looking for ur help

kenneth

Hi Trader

The exact method is detailed in one of the Traderji thread on intraday trading. You can search for it. It may have some additional info. This is what it says....

Despite what some people may lead you to believe trading is not anywhere as difficult as they would like you to think. It really boils down to two key components. FEAR & GREED.Once you have these two emotions under check, everything else falls in place.. I am listing out my views and my system of trading. It has worked 8/10 times for me, which is good enough for me
The first and basic step prior to becoming a day trader is “ apprentice period “.

First and Foremost buy a 292-page book. Select Five stocks, which you would want to trade. I would recommend ONGC, RELIANCE, INFOSYS, TISCO, and SBIN. Divide your notebook into 6. Note down the open, high, low, volume, average traded price, %, closing price studiously everyday. The sixth stock would be Nifty.

Once a week note down in a different book the weekly high, low, average traded price and average volume of the stocks you trade. Repeat the exercise on a fortnightly and monthly basis.

In about 3 months time, you would have weekly, fortnightly and monthly data to identify a breakout, either on the upside or downside. It would also give you a hang of the stock, you would start understanding the price pattern. It would also enable you to interpret the stocks based on volume. If a stock is coming down with thin volumes, there is a clear indication of a price reversal and vice versa.

For Starters those interested in Day trading can make this effort. I am sure you would be able to feel a lot more confident once you start to follow this routine of noting down things. Believe me after few years this data which you would have, would be a virtual goldmine.

Ninety five percent of everything you hear from everyone about the markets and the markets "reasons" for doing what it did or will do are lies. Neither you, anyone nor me can predict the future. You can only make educated guesses about potentialities.

There is success to be found in both bullish and bearish views of the market. I believe that the trader who becomes active in both bullish and bearish positions has more fun and finds more opportunities for success.

If 90% of all traders lose money, they must be following generally accepted trading rules. The 10% who win do not!

If you are following any method and you are making money you can detail it.

Don't worry about the bull and Bear cartels. Put your stop loss as soon as you take a position.

Regards
ken

bjj9126

I think no one can teach about Market,
only market can teach,

We may get only some help from good books,
We have to find our way by our mindset,

I like this sentance :

" Dont trade what you think, Trade what you see ",

bjj9126
(Prakash)