How is Vijaykumar stockmarket classes?

U

uasish

Was waiting for some more juicy reaction .Is there a subtle obsenity in that statement doing what ? Maybe "Chappel's infamous Middle finger" .

C

CreditViolet

Was waiting for some more juicy reaction .Is there a subtle obsenity in that statement doing what ? Maybe "Chappel's infamous Middle finger" .
Actually I have heard tht ' x years of experience ' line a lot esp. from brokers who cant pick a stock/trade to save their lives.

What does 1000 Rs mean? One point on a 20 lot trade after costs in Nifty Future is 1000 Rs and do you know whats the Average Daily Range for NF is?

22 years of experience doing what? :p
I think you are mistaken.Using 22 years of experience he has developed some tricks for new bees to earn min.1000 in the market.
He is himself trading every day and after refining and back testing he teaches them in his classes.
He trades 25000 shares every day might be earning lacs, who knows?
The point I wanted to make what can be these tricks to earn cosistently in the market.
Because according to Dr.elder Alexander these tricks don't work all the time.
Market is always right.And the fame of those gurus fade after some period.

C

CreditViolet

I think you are mistaken.Using 22 years of experience he has developed some tricks for new bees to earn min.1000 in the market.
He is himself trading every day and after refining and back testing he teaches them in his classes.
He trades 25000 shares every day might be earning lacs, who knows?
The point I wanted to make what can be these tricks to earn cosistently in the market.
Because according to Dr.elder Alexander these tricks don't work all the time.
Market is always right.And the fame of those gurus fade after some period.

Hi Rajesh
What I meant was that 'earning' 1000 Rs or 10000 Rs depends on what one is trading with, so generally speaking of 100 or 1000 is meaningless.

And there are no tricks in trading & no secrets, its about inefficiencies. Alexander Elder is a book guru who cant trade his way out of a paper bag.He writes books to satisfy the 'newbie one book for all trading wisdom' genre.

How much minimum amount required to trade ?

Dear friends,

I wish to do share trading. Advice me about the brokers.
Minimum amount Requirement.

Expect your replies.

Thanks in advance.

by
latheef

sreperu

Hi,
Just for the information. Even I attended the some of the seminars in Pune and Bangalore by Vasanth mande in Pune and Deepak Mohani in bangalore. After the seminar, I felt like I wasted the money for those seminars and the Time. They given some formulae but it doesn't work for the real market. Once while it gave some returns but the idea behind those formulae are utter flop. Now I tell people not to attend those seminars instead buy good books to enhance yourself. Even Business Standard's Smart Investor on every monday is also very to enhance ourselves. Over the time and experience you'll learn a lot in the stock market.

Please let me know if I made any wrong comments....

Regards!
Sreeny

Hi,
Just for the information. Even I attended the some of the seminars in Pune and Bangalore by Vasanth mande in Pune and Deepak Mohani in bangalore. After the seminar, I felt like I wasted the money for those seminars and the Time. They given some formulae but it doesn't work for the real market. Once while it gave some returns but the idea behind those formulae are utter flop. Now I tell people not to attend those seminars instead buy good books to enhance yourself. Even Business Standard's Smart Investor on every monday is also very to enhance ourselves. Over the time and experience you'll learn a lot in the stock market.

Please let me know if I made any wrong comments....

Regards!
Sreeny
Thank for the reply. Which indian books would you like to recommend for day trading.

U

uasish

Technical analysis teach only.Any one doing the live trading seminar on trading day?
Pl.tell me the answer.

What are we doing here in live mkt hrs ? Not teaching but trading with own money,this is the difference boss,until you loose your own money everything is bookish,one hates to loose,so you will remember only when mkt humbels you.

Dear
I have taken vijay kumar classess and there is nothing new or worth what he can give to a new trader.
And his formulaes are nothing but basics even u and me if watcht that we can prepare it.
i spend 2000 and din't find any thing worth than 2 cup of tea and small lunch that to without chapatis only rice..

after that i found this wonderful place which is full of information and thats free can't imagine.. so guys you joined here and took and account for trading thats enough to start with
rest its all game of minimizing risk

tc