How did I make profits after consistent loss

hauler

My capital is 1.5 Lacs, anything above 1.5 lacs in trading account i will withdraw it to my bank account.

Total Returns for Jan Month is 35.33 %
Not a great Idea - i would say withdraw some fixed amount like max. 50% of the profit. you should look for increasing your trading capital for the optimal return on your investment. Ideal withdrawal of money for safety should not be more than 10%.

Cubt

Algo Trader
Not a great Idea - i would say withdraw some fixed amount like max. 50% of the profit. you should look for increasing your trading capital for the optimal return on your investment. Ideal withdrawal of money for safety should not be more than 10%.
Thanks, Thats right, but I tend to do more emotional trades when I increase my capital, will continue for sometime n once am comfortable will do as u said.

Thanks, Thats right, but I tend to do more emotional trades when I increase my capital, will continue for sometime n once am comfortable will do as u said.
Well said, as mentioned in the beginning of the thread, "Psychology" becomes a big part of a 'Sophisticated trader'

Dear cubt sir

Can you explain support and resistance method little more.
Are looking support and resistance in daily chart or 5/15/30 mins chart.

Which one is suitable for intaday?

I can't make even single rupee profit in market.

Lost some lakhs.

Regards

Mmohanar

The fact of operating with smaller size positions also helps me to control my emotions. Psychology is a very important part of trading and more traders should have it in mind, as the picture shows.

raul12

Dear cubt sir

Can you explain support and resistance method little more.
Are looking support and resistance in daily chart or 5/15/30 mins chart.

Which one is suitable for intaday?

I can't make even single rupee profit in market.

Lost some lakhs.

Regards

Mmohanar
People often focus only on finding the holy grail system when there is none.
You can go through the high rated thread on this website to find the system which suits your personality(apart from S/R method of cubt).

In addition to that, I'd suggest you to pls read about Money management, risk management and trading psychology. That would definitely aid you in becoming a successful trader.

It's also possible to lose money trading forex. In fact the very best traders do both regularly. Losing money in a trade is just part of trading. The trick comes in developing the skill set to steadily increase your account balance even though individual trades can go in either direction. There are very specific things you can learn in order to do this regularly and successfully.

I would advice you to gain proper knowledge and trade with patience as there are many trade opportunities in Forex Trading, you should learn to identify it and use it to make profit.