How did I make profits after consistent loss

Cubt

Algo Trader
Sir, can u suggest some books name which is avl. In indian market which helps learner or beganer of stock market.. Thanks
Lot many are there

1. Trading for Living
2. Trading in the Zone
3. How I made 2million$ in stock market by Nicolas Darvas
4. The Greatest Trade ever

I read your experience in the stock market. Quiet impressive . You have mentioned about resistense and support levels . Can you advise me where from these levels can be obtained. Since my story is also almost the same. Small profits and big losses.Pls. reply.
Sunil Kumar Jain

Cubt

Algo Trader
I read your experience in the stock market. Quiet impressive . You have mentioned about resistense and support levels . Can you advise me where from these levels can be obtained. Since my story is also almost the same. Small profits and big losses.Pls. reply.
Sunil Kumar Jain
Support & Resistance is the basic of Technical analysis, check the below link to know how to draw support & resistance level in a chart

http://www.babypips.com/school/elementary/support-and-resistance-levels/support-and-resistance.html

Cubt

Algo Trader
Jan 2014 seems to be a great Start. I will continue to trade only on Stock Futures.

Returns for Jan Month: 53,000 INR.

My capital is 1.5 Lacs, anything above 1.5 lacs in trading account i will withdraw it to my bank account.

Total Returns for Jan Month is 35.33 %

dhinakar113

Jan 2014 seems to be a great Start. I will continue to trade only on Stock Futures.

My capital is 1.5 Lacs, anything above 1.5 lacs in trading account i will withdraw it to my bank account.

Nice to know your performance in Jan, you are really rocking great. Keep it up.:)

Last edited:
performance
UOTE=Cubt;931373]Jan 2014 seems to be a great Start. I will continue to trade only on Stock Futures.

My capital is 1.5 Lacs, anything above 1.5 lacs in trading account i will withdraw it to my bank

account.

Good performnce

Total Returns for Jan Month is 35.33 %[/QUOTE]

Not shared your trades......
Any new thread???
if not Atleast now trade details....