Hot Stocks To Invest For Short To Medium Term

Re: intraday calls

Hot calls for 11FEB2008

Buy GujratNreCoke around the last close with a stop loss below Rs 118 for targets of Rs 152 and Rs 155. This is a day trading recommendation.

Buy Ifci around the last close with a stop loss below Rs 58 for targets of Rs 72 and Rs 76. This is a day trading recommendation.
HI
With reference to above can you CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE THE REASON FOR THE SAME

Dont worey it will com within 2 moths
:)
Hi s bulls,

Please help me with your exp & knowldege

I have purchase JP Hydropower 1000sh@130 = 1,30,000 and now with the current market crash it has come down to 80 .

Kindly please suggest what should i do ?

If hold till what time my purchase price it exptected 1yr or 2yr or will it never come ?

If Avg out then at what price ? will it be fine to average out at 70s then my cost will come to around 100.

please help with you suggestion

Thanks in advance

Buy NDTV At 365 Or Above STOP 355 Target1 450 For Short Term TARGET2 500 Medium Trem
I have NDTV and following their organic growth since long time.. and offcourse I have seen the bahavior of this script also.
As a investor and as a trader i made good profits.
NDTV is really a strong team good organic growth.Its now emerging as a face of indian media at global fronts. Also good plans to reach regional audiance.Recent venture in entertainment speaks about their diversification

Only concern I have is profits as it will be depending on lot of things in coming times.
But i have gained enough confidence to keep on accumulating on deeps and booking profits on high. I have seen good fluctuations

So guys its one of the best scripts to have in your portfolio as a trader or invester , short term mid term or long term

so grab it below 400..

And good work dude it seems that funamentals are rally reflected in techncials and you have good experience in reading charts. Hope i can also learn this art.. atleast I will not need such a long time to identify good scripts. .

Hello Friends,

I had bought ARIES AGRO at 241. Now its floating around 149. Can anyone suggest how will this stock perform within 6 months. I think I should hold this stock for atleast 6 months. I also want to know your expert opinoins about this stock.

Please give your thoughts.
The Aviator

Aries agro has strong res @ 175 to 180 & supp at 150 to 160 can go up to 210.for short term , medium term 250-270. U have got it at upper end.if u can u should hold this share for 6 months to 1yr.

Hi s bulls,

Please help me with your exp & knowldege

I have purchase JP Hydropower 1000sh@130 = 1,30,000 and now with the current market crash it has come down to 80 .

Kindly please suggest what should i do ?

If hold till what time my purchase price it exptected 1yr or 2yr or will it never come ?

If Avg out then at what price ? will it be fine to average out at 70s then my cost will come to around 100.

please help with you suggestion

Thanks in advance

You have bought Jp Hydro nearby its 52 week high.Has strong res @ 92 to 98 & supp at 64 to 70 can go up to 120 to 130 for short term to medium term. u can exit around this price.
If u wana hold for long term targets 170 to 180 where u can exit depending on ur holding period.