Hot stocks - Swine Flu Benificieries

Rkji

vipin

1) when we make money in the market, we are NOT taking or stealing any money, pls refer to the dictionary meaning of the word "trade". i apologize if i sounded harsh.

2) " i dont know but that guy/gal could have used that money for buying foods, drugs, for poor, but he didnt do so."......pls elaborate.

3) " Why?

Because, Markets, my dear friends are Humans less the humanity"

- what happened to dow jones after 9/11. self explainatory.

All of you, who are condemning the man for sharing this info, i ask you a simple question, when you make money in market dont you think you are taking money away from someone? i dont know but that guy/gal could have used that money for buying foods, drugs, for poor, but he didnt do so.

Why?

Because, Markets, my dear friends are Humans less the humanity.

Rkji

man, i am loving this guy. talking straight from the heart.

3 cheers to you mate.

regards
rishi

My dear friend,
The person whose money we are taking away when we win, is money that is commited knowingly, in full senses, without any force.
When a person is affected with swine flu, the poor person is just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

No one forced the trader to take the other side of my trade.
He did it on his own free will.
Show me one person that has this disease or for that matter any other infectious disease, who choose to visit a particular place where he was sure to be infected.

Was the person who went to a restaurant told that he could contract h1n1, I am sure he would have run away as fast as his feet would carry him from that place.

Was the trader not aware that his money couldbe lost...
Please dont argue just for the sake of argument.
And still if it makes you happy to profit from cipla making a 52 week high, do go ahead and build your building over unsuspecting peoples graves.

I would love to see how this money affects your life.

Ah well, This thread was not supposed to be used for this pointless argument.

Just to make it clear, the trading is done (tips are shared) about the companies who make medication to save the affected people. We are not trading on companies who make the virus and spread it out... us stopping trading would have zero effect on spread of virus.

If one is soo sensitive and humble yet trading I would suggest hime to share atleast 80% of his profit with charity and then carry on arguing about humanity...

BTW when someone said few posts back that the money invested by individual was knowingly done and all... that crap...
THE MONEY INVESTED BY ANY INDIVIDUAL WAS TO GAIN RETURN ON IT... worst is that IT COULD HAVE BEEN INVESTED BY SOME MANAGED FUND INVESTOR FOR A 70 Y/O RETIRED GENTELME... :|

Guys, still if if you think it is inhumane to trade on such stocks just leave this thread and keep sharing your tips elsewhere. Leave this one for others who thinks there is nothign inhuman in it!

guys u all invest in companies who's share is expected to go up, no one is manipulating, i mean the thread starter, neither we can do anything to stop swine flu on all our own, can we ?

it's government job.

so, just invest in company who's share price is expected to go up, sugar, hc, it whatever sector.

praveen taneja

Know the Difference between Cold and Swine Flu Symptoms
Symptom
Cold
Swine Flu

Fever
Fever is rare with a cold.
Fever is usually present with the flu in up to 80% of all flu cases. A temperature of 100F or higher for 3 to 4 days is associated with the flu.

Coughing
A hacking, productive (mucus- producing) cough is often present with a cold.
A non-productive (non-mucus producing) cough is usually present with the flu (sometimes referred to as dry cough).

Aches
Slight body aches and pains can be part of a cold.
Severe aches and pains are common with the flu.

Stuffy Nose
Stuffy nose is commonly present with a cold and typically resolves spontaneously within a week.
Stuffy nose is not commonly present with the flu.

Chills
Chills are uncommon with a cold.
60% of people who have the flu experience chills.

Tiredness
Tiredness is fairly mild with a cold.
Tiredness is moderate to severe with the flu.

Sneezing
Sneezing is commonly present with a cold.
Sneezing is not common with the flu.

Sudden Symptoms
Cold symptoms tend to develop over a few days.
The flu has a rapid onset within 3-6 hours. The flu hits hard and includes sudden symptoms like high fever, aches and pains.

Headache
A headache is fairly uncommon with a cold.
A headache is very common with the flu, present in 80% of flu cases.

Sore Throat
Sore throat is commonly present with a cold.
Sore throat is not commonly present with the flu.

Chest Discomfort
Chest discomfort is mild to moderate with a cold.
Chest discomfort is often severe with the flu.

Prevention :

Tulsi can help keep swine flu away: Ayurvedic experts

praveen taneja

This is my last visit to genious thread
Just a small question cant talk of someone else so talking on myself:mad:
If i get joy by earning a few thousand Rs with great swine flu????
what after a few days any of my family member die of this flu ???
will that joy remain with me ???
Better we pray to god that pls stop this bad desease and help others by telling what should b done and what not:thumb:
for earing infra and cement will b good for long term :thumb:
Divya Pharmacy of Swami ramdev now with a medicine of Ayurved in just Rs 20 and selling it from Today cheers with no side effect
name of medicine is
Divya Jwaranashak Kwath in just 20Rs.
put that in one litre of water boil it till that bcome 200ml and take three sppon a day and assured recovery till next day
God bless us all our country and all Indians on Earth with whole humanity
Sorry if I am lil bit out of control due to emotions

**** Latest News on the developments of Swine Flu Cure ***

Cadilla has announced in US that within next 3 months they would make commercially available vaccine for Swine Flu (Thank God !!).....
Cadilla India would be the only company in India who would b the sole supplier of this life saving vaccine here !!!!

God bless all...