Hot stocks - Swine Flu Benificieries

Calamity ...... Mayawati ruling for 5 years is a calamity, worst part we cant do anything. At least for SwineFlu....guys earn money and help the poor. Profit from the calamity is the way you can serve society.

praveen taneja

Dont be surprised by the thread and the posts in it as expected all are in line with only one thing how to make profit and how to prove its not bad:(
Never expected humanity going to so much lower level
watever politician did is that suited to others too?????
Toll rises to 10 now in whole india n its increasing
Can all supporters of abhishek presume what will happen if that rises more n more day by day???
I am happy to see one of our brothers post that which company dont sell on lower rate n keep on earning avoid that company n better short that to lowest level:mad:
everything is fine when India survive w/o that no profit needed Kya Pata Hum Hon Na Hon

findvikas

I read this thread in morning and was about to write a blunt comment but then stopped myself. All I wanted to say has already been said in quite polite way, so I do not want to say anything now but to conclude that let's close this thread. We all are businessmen in one way or other but we do not buy/sell our souls.. not me atleast!

bunny

Let us leave aside morality, shame, politicians, profiteering from calamity etc.

If one does not like to profit from another person's loss, there is no way to survive in this world, even out of the share market.

i feel companies who are beneficairy of the swine flu should forget taking benefit of the calamity and help the nation by giving thier serivices at no profit basis, Investors should keep away from those companies who try to make profit over dead bodies
I dont agree to the same. Investing/trading is done to make money and not for charity.

I feel for the people who are affected but it has got nothing to do with how maket should react!

Do you know fertilizer companies make profit by selling fertilizers to poor farmers who sometimes cant live a single day of life above poverty line... does that mean that ferlizer companies should stop making profit???

Dont you agree that companies like reliance has increased corrupition in indian system by 500%... does that mean that we should not support Rel??

Do you know that it is the banks that sometimes charge so much mortgage that poor people cant affort paying off a single house in their lifetime.

No offence but incase you dont agree to this I dont think you should be on this community... why dont you rather do your work. Make money and give all the spare money to charity...

Rkji

i cant thank you enough & am completly touched by your post umesh.

i fully support praveen bhai for his views on this unfortunate event where this disease is spreading worlwide & killing helpless people.

common people.................................

atleast be human....every now & then someone's relative, friends, associate are dying & all you care is making money out of this situation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you as an individual prefer to invest in such companies who try to make profit over dead bodies, pls dont share this pathetic oppertunity with others & keep it in your left pocket !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one has freedom to express his/her views but at this time of calamity pls dont support the disease & support your human kind.

pls be intelligent enough & understand the difference between making money in stock market while someone incurs a loss ( only monetary loss ) & supporting medicine companies producing medicines for swine flu at high cost by buying their equity (might mean more HUMAN LOSS) !!!!!!!!!!!!

i have already read somewhere that this virus could very well be lab created which could be created by the same company who are producing medicine for it.....read about anti-virus companies making new viruses to sell their products,

an alternate could be that this swine flu is created to get rid of non stop growing population on this planet. guys not my personal opion but read this somewhere.

i fully agree with umesh bhai that these companies should extend their hand to govmnt & make these medicines available to people at an affordable cost.

imagine the guy who has worked in your house for 30 yrs is no longer alive becoz he was caught by this disease.....would you still care to make money ??? THINK.

people are talking about corruption in companies, mortgage unaffordable, fertilizer sales to poor people, do you understand this situation enough !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this one is a threat to the existence of human kind. first be a part of the community (human) yourself before commenting that others should leave it. its very sad to see such unemotional people in this wonderful thread of traderji.

no offence to anyone...just my 2 cents.

peace to all.
rishi

i feel companies who are beneficairy of the swine flu should forget taking benefit of the calamity and help the nation by giving thier serivices at no profit basis, Investors should keep away from those companies who try to make profit over dead bodies

Last edited:

Rkji

sumosanammain,

you are a real guy.

god bless you.

In all the cases pointed out by you, I cannot see even one case where a person would die.

If the farmer cannot afford the fertiliser, at least he can go to the city and work somewhere else. He does not have to die because he cannot afford the fertiliser.

The person who cannot afford a home does not die if he does not buy a home

What kind of insensetive arguments do you make, I am surprised.
Maybe its because of people like you that the world is such an insensetive place.
I am sure you will enjoy andmake merry when your neighbour dies, because after all, you cant miss the disco this saturday just because your neighbour died.

And I dare say, I am sure you dont have many friends if this is the attitude you project to people you come in touch with.
If this is just your pseudo personality here, then I suggest you consult a psychiatrist.... I hope I spelt it right :)

I dont know where do my opinion fit in...but all this discussion is ditto to the discussion taking place in the courtroom in the movie WALLSTREET where gordon gekko questions the judgement of the board of directors, his famous dialog:

"Teldar Paper, Mr. Cromwell, Teldar Paper has 33 different vice presidents each earning over 200 thousand dollars a year. Now, I have spent the last two months analyzing what all these guys do, and I still can't figure it out. One thing I do know is that our paper company lost 110 million dollars last year, and I'll bet that half of that was spent in all the paperwork going back and forth between all these vice presidents. The new law of evolution in corporate America seems to be survival of the unfittest. Well, in my book you either do it right or you get eliminated. In the last seven deals that I've been involved with, there were 2.5 million stockholders who have made a pretax profit of 12 billion dollars. Thank you. I am not a destroyer of companies. I am a liberator of them! The point is, ladies and gentleman, that greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right, greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Greed, in all of its forms; greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge has marked the upward surge of mankind. And greed, you mark my words, will not only save Teldar Paper, but that other malfunctioning corporation called the USA. Thank you very much."

Whilst, i dont support the idea of company making profits over the dead bodies of someone's neighbour or the farmer who just cant afford fertilizers, i see no harm in making profits in the market based on the information.

Trading, my dear friends , is a cut throat game. This is the PUREST, most condensed form of CAPITALISM. And like in capitalism, in trading, there is no place of morality, humanity, or any other philosophical things.

All of you, who are condemning the man for sharing this info, i ask you a simple question, when you make money in market dont you think you are taking money away from someone? i dont know but that guy/gal could have used that money for buying foods, drugs, for poor, but he didnt do so.

Why?

Because, Markets, my dear friends are Humans less the humanity.