Hidden Gems of traderji.com

lazytrader

Lazy brother, thanks for the help........:D
Its already there in the reply toolbars-- options
The link can be use in other places too...
Besides, I have the Imageshack toolbar iframe blocked because it sometimes causes the forum pages to take a long time to load if there is a delay in loading the tiny toolbar. In such a case it is good to have a separate speedy link.

The link can be use in other places too...
Besides, I have the Imageshack toolbar iframe blocked because it sometimes causes the forum pages to take a long time to load if there is a delay in loading the tiny toolbar. In such a case it is good to have a separate speedy link.
Lazy bhai, thanks a lot for the enlightenment.....I didn't know those uses........:thumb::clap::clap::clapping:

DanPickUp

Hy lazytrader

Have not seen and heard about you for ages. I hope, you are well and every thing is ok.

I again went through your thread and what I miss a little bit, are top threads from the wisdom and psychological part in traderji.

With out wisdom and psychology, there would not be any successful trader.

So here one of the top threads in that section and also hopefully an eye opener for newbies and not well experienced traders :

http://www.traderji.com/words-wisdom/25681-7-habits-highly-successful-traders.html#post262557

Lazytrader, take care an we may hear once something from you.

DanPickUp

McNish