Hi - New Chick on the Block :)

d_s_ramesh

Thanks market rider, short but with a reach punch. It was a Real great gesture from you.

praveen taneja

Seriously don't know if this thread was useful to the person who created it, but it is helpful in a wonderful way to know the mindset and thought process of our so called seniors here.

No field of operation today is limited either to male or females. If not encouraging, should not do harm to others thoughts. Why derive happiness from teasing others? Will they do the same to their daughters, sisters or wife's.

Trading world today has many women shining high. Linda Bradford Rashke is one of the great example and there are many such high fliers. Men, try to learn from every experience and give forth your knowledge to others without jealousy.

Growth can come only be generosity and kind heart, not by criticism. Members who have acclaim on the other threads with lots of stars to their credit are showing up here all their real inside thought.

Show the beginners a right path, don't use them for personal amusement.
If you have pointed about me bro then listen carefully If my sis daughter or wife had entered in forum to ask for help must had made thread like
Brothers your younger sister need help
If any of girl from my family had written chick about herself must had taken pc from her and send her to study again from LKG and UKG as she dont know what is good words to use in public forum:mad:
You are taking side just bcoz she is a girl or we actually did something wrong:confused:
In this forum or anywhere else I never made any remark to any girl and call allmost every girl sister but what make me laugh using word of chick about herself by her Hope everything clear to you and this forum is free for all so instead of asking indirect about anyone u are free to say with name no restriction on that God bless us all

d_s_ramesh

Thank you sir, mistakes happen every where and only through mistakes we learn. If there is a mistake or some unusual words have been used,can't we correct by telling them what is right. Instead why use them for our amusement.

I come to know that you are one of the respected members in this forum, I have high regards for you sir. Your knowledge on various topics is immense. But, vey sorry to say that it is from your reply post, this crap started in this thread.

Many people here are using sarcasism and critism on ignrorant trader members on various threads. Once we know something it doesn't mean we are geniuses and authority for it, and critisize others who do not know. Like how we learnt, every new member coming here wishes to learn. Let us give our best in making people aware of what is the reality and try to advice them rightly.

I don't mean we are gods to predict moves of the market, let us teach what we know(if we are willing to), else atleast we should stay away without any comments. I am not supporting any member here, wherever I found these types of comments I have given the answers. Of course the mass crowd cannot be corrected by one person, but a step in that direction will start the process.

Trading the Financial market is an Elite group, we should maintain some standards of thougt and ethics.

Capricorn

PT bro, ds bro ...

I think the "chick" in question can fend for herself. I don't think she needs any one to speak for her. :)

Anyways this is leading no where...

Wish I knew of Investing when I started my Software career almost 8 years back in 2002 when Reliance was just 300 and every 3,000 worth of money which I usually end up paying for my Phone bills or bike fuel could get me 10 reliance shares every month... assuming my salary increased as the stock price also increased I am keeping an average value of 8 shares per month till date which makes it 768 shares in total today.. or 1536 shares after bonus shares... which makes a good 15L of savings

Instead I chosen to trade Intraday couple of years back and give away my hard earned money to some pro traders as my tuition fee for years :)....

Choose your path... this is your hard earned money and always remember that "every penny saved is a penny earned".. Best of Luck!!!
Very well said and thanks to you for sharing such wise words. Every penny saved is every penny earned - Very true indeed.