Hi - New Chick on the Block :)

Sharekhan and other broker website is blocked in my office so i am planning to open account in HDFC securities.
Are there any drawbacks/shortcomings in HDFC?

d_s_ramesh

Any prominent names will do, check with their fees & compare. Try India Infoline too, if you can access.

d_s_ramesh

ICICI direct would be best to you, it is rated as the best stock market site in India, they have guidance too through their articles, regular classes too are conducted both on cash & derivatives segments. They also have various trading products, deal with stocks, futures, commodities, Forex and even international investment avenues.

Brokerages is little higher but safety is best. Their research is pretty useful. Try the site and get the feel of it.

aditya14

on a serious note...
do not bother daytrading with 10k .Try 30k and trade mininifty as that may give gains.

but why wud u wana trade when u can be a model,or an actress or whateva

Re: Hi - New member on the forum

Hi
I fear wrong start, INTRADAY very risky, buy fundamentally good scrip when market
is in deep red n when every one is crying.
Buy in [COLOR="[COLOR="Green"]Green"]RED[/COLOR][/COLOR] & SELL in GREEN is one of the simple and basic rule.
with regards & best of luck
satta_bajar

d_s_ramesh

Seriously don't know if this thread was useful to the person who created it, but it is helpful in a wonderful way to know the mindset and thought process of our so called seniors here.

No field of operation today is limited either to male or females. If not encouraging, should not do harm to others thoughts. Why derive happiness from teasing others? Will they do the same to their daughters, sisters or wife's.

Trading world today has many women shining high. Linda Bradford Rashke is one of the great example and there are many such high fliers. Men, try to learn from every experience and give forth your knowledge to others without jealousy.

Growth can come only be generosity and kind heart, not by criticism. Members who have acclaim on the other threads with lots of stars to their credit are showing up here all their real inside thought.

Show the beginners a right path, don't use them for personal amusement.