HI iam professional option trader for last 7 YEARS. IS any body there who needs me

Capricorn

Re: HI iam professional option trader for last 7 YEARS. IS any body there who needs m

Dear Gautam Ji, Regards.

Yes, I am an mechanical Engineer B.E. (Mech) M.I.E. Since last 2-3 yrs I am investing in share scripts only as an long time invester. Just 2 months back I started taking intrest in Options. Though I have done some losses, I find Options exciting and good for intelligent ppl once I understand it fully.

In these 2 months, I have bought a few stock options of my choice. One ALBK and one DENA call and one DENA put gave me some profit while one BHARTIARTL call and one DENA call gave me loss. I bought one lot LT futures which gave me profit. I dealt in these stocks as I already have some shares of these stocks except Bharti. Till now I have bought mostly naked calls.

I bought 2 NIFTY indexes on TV advice. Its not the mistake of TV but I didnt know how to manage nifty so I made a loss in both.

I like options and am willing to learn it properly and get a hang of it.

However, lots of thanks to you Sir, for the prompt response and help.

PS. I am trading with standard chartered and they dont allow writing of options.

Why? As long as u put up the margin...:confused::confused:

Re: HI iam professional option trader for last 7 YEARS. IS any body there who needs m

hi Gautam

found this thread to be very informative. I have a small confusion in the above mentioned example. what is the logic of selling the 5100 put @ 1.65.why not just buy the 5300 put outright?

regards

Anurag
hi anurag.you may right in term of your self .the logic of selling the 5100 put @1.65 to create the spread and show how the bear put spread is made to educate novice about that.second reason is i did not think nifty could go down beyond 5150 in june series.in nifty even 1point does matter.

HI RAM.All guest on this thread is asking their query to me so you do not need to answer them.remember you are also my guest on this thread.i will be very happy if you start your own thread and then answering the query which will asking to you .this is my humble request.
Make sense

Hi...Can we exchange some buy/sell tips of options, so that we all can be benefited mutually? :)

Hi...Can we exchange some buy/sell tips of options, so that we all can be benefited mutually? :)
hi vaibhav .one thing i tell you with my experiance receiving TIPS from ANY BODY is like you betraying your self.same for who receive yout TIPS.i do not think that why are you mently dependent on others.BELIVE IN YOUR SELF.this is your money /this should be your decision man.may be you LOSE MONEY earlier but this will give you a valuble experiance as well as motivation to move you fast forward on your goal.say it is MY MONEY /MY DECISION I WILL ACCEPT IT.remember every EXPERT /GURU in this fourm lose money earlier may be till now.may be you feel bad vaibhav but this is what i belive.

Good point sir but being a novice in options trading I needed some tips to start off. Anyway I will search for some articles. Thank you..
Happy trading..

gunavadhi

hi vaibhav .one thing i tell you with my experiance receiving TIPS from ANY BODY is like you betraying your self.same for who receive yout TIPS.i do not think that why are you mently dependent on others.BELIVE IN YOUR SELF.this is your money /this should be your decision man.may be you LOSE MONEY earlier but this will give you a valuble experiance as well as motivation to move you fast forward on your goal.say it is MY MONEY /MY DECISION I WILL ACCEPT IT.remember every EXPERT /GURU in this fourm lose money earlier may be till now.may be you feel bad vaibhav but this is what i belive.
:clapping: