HI iam professional option trader for last 7 YEARS. IS any body there who needs me

Re: HI iam professional option trader for last 7 YEARS. IS any body there who needs m

hi, do u just trade in options or u got brokerage service aswell..?
what strategies u trade the most..
thx

Re: HI iam professional option trader for last 7 YEARS. IS any body there who needs m

Hello there,
How to decide option for Nifty index is cheap or expensive ?
Which index is better to trade in options ?
Other calculations for trading in Nifty options ?

Yes I need. Can you please advise me whether the India Infoline mobile trading platform works well on Blackberry Bold 3 9780

balaj78

hi ashish.first off all i trade with religare securities which has pan india presence .religare is strong brokerage house all of them backed by promoters of ranbaxy.i pay 140 rs.on one 50 nifty trade( inclusive tax+stt+brokerage on both side) i do not believe in r k global who was receving just 9 rs per lot of nifty why?few years ago i trade with GANGA JAMUNA FINVEST .they took 50 rs.for nifty trade.for less brokerage every body coming here i was too.i give them 200000 rs.as a margin money .after one year they shut their shop and on the run with worth of 20crore rs.of the traders+frenchises.so moral of the story DO NOT GREED .PROTECTION OF YOUR CAPITAL FIRST PROFIT LATER.Go with the financialy strong brokreage house.
hi gautamji,
According to the Investor protection fund of the sebi ,it is liable to get upto 11 lakh rupees per investor .suppose if a investor invested around 20 lakh rupees in that particular broker ,he can get only upto 11 lakh rupees and what happes to his remaining amount .suppose if we are trading in options and futures all the amount will be laid in the margin account of the broker ,will it also be refunded by investor protection fund from nse or sebi .You have mentioned that u lost 2 lakh rupees ,how u got ur money back .please guide us the procedures like how u applied to the sebi or nse ,and what are procedures involved in getting the money back and what is the time taken to get ur money back .

regards
bala

Sir,
I am a mcx commodoties trader, I need yours helps as advice. how can we find out entry,exit point and what about parabolc sar
thanking you