Help in learning technical analysis

HI ALL SENIOR MEMBERS

I AM VIKAS, 28 YRS OLD. I AM VERY EAGER TO LEARN TECHNICAL ANALYSIS. AS I AM JUST A BEGINNER THATS WHY I DON'T KNOW HOW AND FROM WHERE TO START FOR THIS. I HAVE READ SOME CHAPTERS OF THE BOOK BY JOHN MURPHY- THE TECHNICAL ANALYSIS OF FINANCIAL MARKET. I FOUND VERY MUCH VALUABLE INFORMATION IN THIS BOOK. PLEASE GUIDE ME FURTHER HOW TO GO ABOUT LEARNING THE TECHNICAL ANALYSIS. MY MAIL ID IS - [email protected].

I AM STARTING THIS THREAD SO THAT I CAN SHARE MY EXPERIENCE AND OTHER NEW BEGINNERS MAY TAKE THE BENEFIT OF MY LEARNING STAGE EXPERIENCES.

amitrandive

Vikas

You need to have a mentor while learning technical analysis.Only therotical knowledge will not be sufficient.
Please befriend someone who is trading,also a lot of technical analysis videos are available on www.youtube.com

Amit

I think that If you aren't bothered about the cost, you can attend the workshop, because In a single day, you won't be able to learn anything more than the basics of technical analysis, you can easily search on Internet for some good books, or some useful tutorials.

seo services india

I agree. attending workshops would actually reduce the time involved during the learning curve. However the damages for the same may be 8k-20k depending on the place you choose to learn from.

I have started a thread to discuss which are the best places to learn TA. you may find it interesting. http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/68041-technical-analysis-learning-3.html

If anyone has attended a course and found it useful - please share and enlighten us.

If you attended a course and found it useless, share that as well. Atleast others would be able to save their time and money.