Help in learning technical analysis

HI ALL SENIOR MEMBERS

I AM VIKAS, 28 YRS OLD. I AM VERY EAGER TO LEARN TECHNICAL ANALYSIS. AS I AM JUST A BEGINNER THATS WHY I DON'T KNOW HOW AND FROM WHERE TO START FOR THIS. I HAVE READ SOME CHAPTERS OF THE BOOK BY JOHN MURPHY- THE TECHNICAL ANALYSIS OF FINANCIAL MARKET. I FOUND VERY MUCH VALUABLE INFORMATION IN THIS BOOK. PLEASE GUIDE ME FURTHER HOW TO GO ABOUT LEARNING THE TECHNICAL ANALYSIS. MY MAIL ID IS - xxxxxxx.

I AM STARTING THIS THREAD SO THAT I CAN SHARE MY EXPERIENCE AND OTHER NEW BEGINNERS MAY TAKE THE BENEFIT OF MY LEARNING STAGE EXPERIENCES.

Last edited by a moderator:
I completely subscribe to your views. unfortunately nobody has responded to this thread. I request our senior members to guide new comers like us. Going to search and finding post is not that easy, unless and until we have some skeleton of analysis.

agree. attending workshops would actually reduce the time involved during the learning curve. However the damages for the same may be 8k-20k depending on the place you choose to learn from.

I have started a thread to discuss which are the best places to learn TA. you may find it interesting. http://www.traderji.com/technical-an...earning-3.html

If anyone has attended a course and found it useful - please share and enlighten us.

If you attended a course and found it useless, share that as well. Atleast others would be able to save their time and money.

what an interesting post. yet again I see a post where no one is commenting , which will be so helpful to the newbie traders. Why are no experts commenting on this post!??!?!!?

Yes it is correctly mentioned by RITIKA, that having some hand-on training from an expert can be beneficial and saves lot of time.

But on the other hand, I have seen you get charged exorbitant amounts for the training you get. and the levels aren't all THAT good.

There is no shortage of technical analysis info in this forum or internet, nor there is a shortage of technical analysis methods/strategies.

Only thing is very few make good use of TA and make money from it.

One advice i can give you is work on your psychology while you learn to trade.

Good luck on your journey.