Hello Ichimoku Lovers

Hi,

I am 1week old Ichimoku user (very new to it) and uses AmiBroker.

Ichimoku is not readily available in the said tool. I searched the net and found several versions of the implementations and each differs in the signals they provide.

I'm currently using this AmiBroker formula below (AFL). I have not touched the main formula in arriving the kijun-sen line, tenkan-sen line, chikou span, senkou span A/B. I only tweaked the Buy and Sell signal for my own use so it could tell me when is the best entry is based Ichimoku guidelines.

Anyone here used AmiBroker too? :)
If ever, do you think the formula below, once overlayed to the Price Chart, is displaying correct and is triggering the correct Buy/Sell signals of Ichimoku?

Thanks in advance :)

==== Below is my AFL for Ichimoku ====
_SECTION_BEGIN("Ichimoku Cloud");

SL = ( HHV( H, 26 ) + LLV( L, 26) )/2;
TL = ( HHV( H, 9 ) + LLV( L, 9 ) )/2;
DL = Ref( C, 25 );
Span1 = Ref( ( SL + TL )/2, -25 );
Span2 = Ref( (HHV( H, 52) + LLV(L, 52))/2, -25);

MaxGraph = 6;

Plot(SL,"kijun-sen",colorBlue,styleLine); // standard, base, or kijun-sen line (colorBlue)
Plot(TL,"tenkan-sen",colorRed,styleLine); // turning, conversion, or tenkan-sen line (colorRed)
Plot(DL,"chikou span",colorViolet,styleLine); // delayed, lagging, or chikou span (colorViolet)
Plot(Span1,"kumo A",colorWhite, styleLine); // senkou span A, kumo, or white clouds
Plot(Span2,"kumo B",colorWhite,styleDots); // senkou span B, kumo, or white clouds
PlotOHLC (Span1,Span1,Span2,Span2,"Cloud",IIf (Span1 > Span2 , colorLightGrey, colorGrey50),styleCloud, 0, 0, 0 );
Plot(Close,"close",colorWhite,styleDashed); // price close (colorBlack)

Buy1 = IIf(Cross(TL,SL) AND TL>Span1 AND TL>Span2,1,0);
Buy2 = IIf(Cross(TL,SL) AND ( (TL>Span1 AND TL<Span2) OR (TL<Span1 AND TL>Span2) ),1,0);
Buy3 = IIf( (Buy1 OR Buy2) AND C>Ref(DL,-26),1,0);

Short1 = IIf(Cross(SL,TL) AND SL<Span1 AND SL<Span2,1,0);
Short2 = IIf(Cross(SL,TL) AND ( (SL>Span1 AND SL<Span2) OR (SL<Span1 AND SL>Span2) ),1,0);
Short3 = IIf( (Short1 OR Short2) AND C<Ref(DL,-26),1,0);

Buy = IIf( (Buy3),PlotShapes(shapeCircle*Buy3,colorGold,0,Low,-30), (IIf( (Buy1),PlotShapes(shapeUpArrow*Buy1,colorGold,0,Low), (IIf( (Buy2),PlotShapes(shapeHollowUpArrow*Buy2,colorGold,0,Low),0)) )) );
Sell = IIf( (Short3),PlotShapes(shapeCircle*Short3,colorRed,0,High,30), (IIf( (Short1),PlotShapes(shapeDownArrow*Short1,colorRed,0,High), (IIf( (Short2),PlotShapes(shapeHollowDownArrow*Short2,colorRed,0,High),0)) )) );

_SECTION_END();

FanaticTrader

Weekly Chart Analysis of Nifty (Spot)

• As per cloud 5320 appears to be important support levels
  • Tenkan Sen has given negative crossover with Kinju Sen indicating price correction
  • Cloud is still bullish which means that we are only experiencing correction and this can't be termed as bearishness
  • If Nifty does not bounce from 5390-5320 zone, further fall is expected.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I have been trading using the ichimoku indicator I trade through odin
My only problem i m facing right now regarding this indicator is that The cloud (senkou span) in my odin provided by my broker is limited to the current price candle the cloud doesnt extend ahead
can anyone help me on this problem ........
This indicator works best but with the help of the extended cloud it could be more precise .......

there are excellent posts by 4xpipcounter in this forum, go through them also.
Learn how to Trade the Institutional way with Pure Price Action and Ichimoku

It gives us great pleasure to introduce Manesh Patel, youngest millionaire trader in US live for the first time in India as he shares his patented trading secrets.

Manesh has developed his trading strategy which is hugely popular in US & he has been appointed as in house trainer for Trade Station a large brokerage in the US.

For More Info: www.bookzone.in/eventinformation.aspx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Welcome 0
B Introductions 4
R Introductions 0
T Introductions 0
N Introductions 0