Google Finance Intraday data not getting downloaded!!

Hello All,

Good day.

I too am effected by the change in URL of google finance, like many others who are frequently visiting this very useful website "Traderji.com". Both Data Downloader and Amiquote (3.12) are not working because of the change in URL by google finance.

The new utility (Arthachitra) developed by Mr. Joy (owner of Volume Digger / Data Downloader) was facing problems because of this sudden change by google finance in their URL.

However, the latest Amiquote (3.25) this problem has been solved by the owner - using the new URL of google finance.
Even Mr. Joy has solved the problem faced by their utility (Arthachitra) by using the new URL.

However my request to amend Data Downloader with the new URL has been rejected by Mr. Joy (Owner of Data Downloade / Volume Digger) now called as support team for Arthachitra.

Arthachitra is very good and every one should try it out at least once. ( I have no alliance with Arthachitra and I recommend only for the benefit of the trading community.)

The change by google is very minor, instead of google.com it is now using finance.google.com.

If some noble soul at Traderji.com should use the below information and amend Data Downloader and share it with all for the benefit of the Indian Trading community, it will truly be appreciated by all those effected by the sudden change carried out by google finance.

Below is the new URL used by Google finance - it gives 60 sec (1min) data for the last 2 trading days -

BRgds,
CArnot
धन्यवाद भाई, नये url के लिए । बराबर चलता है । बॅकफिल के लिए परफेक्ट है । रियलटाईम टीक डेटा का url बिलकूल बंद हो गया है । जब चलता था तब गूगल की तरफ से वॉर्निन्ग मिलती थी की आप मशीन का युज करते हो । और बाद में बो हमारा IP adress ही ब्लॉक कर देते थे ।
आनेवाले समय में फ्रीडेटा मिलना मुश्किल होगा, सब को पैसे चाहिए ।

Bhai

How you will backfill data, that appears in the image of quoted post. Please exlain, if you can.
I never used it for realtime, so dont know about it.
Dont be disheartened, free data will be available for long and use it till it is available. :D

A suggestion
Please post in English (BTW, I dont have any problem in your posts in Hindi but if someone complains to admin, and then you may face warning from admin and you may be banned)

Last edited: