Google Finance Intraday data not getting downloaded!!

man still adamant to change the code .. sigh ..
..will shift to some data provider on monday .if nothing comes up...
if any one has python / .dll / to fetch data google . plz help here on this thread
Thanks
I dont understand why he is so adamant, not to edit it.
He has developed a new software, but that has no feature of data downloading, and so, editing of data downloader code will not be hampering his new software.

Here is a modified version of AmiQuote, I have tested it ONLY for Google Intraday and would not recommend you use it for anything else.

https://ufile.io/0n8xg

Back-up/Save you AmiBroker folder FIRST!
Copy the file to "C:\Program Files\Amibroker". Do not place it in AmiQuotes folder, it will not work.
Run it as Administrator.
Either Tools->Get Tickers from Amibroker OR File menu and load your save file.
Then click on Play/Start button.

You have to import the tickers every time you run AmiQuote, it wont get it automatically. Also you must run it separately as administrator and you won't be able to launch it from AmiBroker.

Download & try this excel file.

https://www.4shared.com/s/fwgk8uEJoca

You will need to copy downloaded data on a separate sheet and format it for further use.
Thanks for suggesting this excel sheet.
I have this excel sheet.
But resultant data (one at a time) needs a lot of copying, editing etc. Its good if you want to do with a few symbols, but working with say 50/100 is a tough job.

And I have to fill for 300+ symbols.

Better to with RTD and NestTrader, but NestTrader has it own limitations.

Nothing will match DataDownloader,
On a click you can have as much data as you want, after configuring it for once, and that too in no time.

adesara

Thanks for suggesting this excel sheet.
I have this excel sheet.
But resultant data (one at a time) needs a lot of copying, editing etc. Its good if you want to do with a few symbols, but working with say 50/100 is a tough job.

And I have to fill for 300+ symbols.

Better to with RTD and NestTrader, but NestTrader has it own limitations.

Nothing will match DataDownloader,
On a click you can have as much data as you want, after configuring it for once, and that too in no time.

True its not a professional tool.
This was handy and easy to modify to new url of google hence shared.

euginsa

Here is a modified version of AmiQuote, I have tested it ONLY for Google Intraday and would not recommend you use it for anything else.

https://ufile.io/0n8xg

Back-up/Save you AmiBroker folder FIRST!
Copy the file to "C:\Program Files\Amibroker". Do not place it in AmiQuotes folder, it will not work.
Run it as Administrator.
Either Tools->Get Tickers from Amibroker OR File menu and load your save file.
Then click on Play/Start button.

You have to import the tickers every time you run AmiQuote, it wont get it automatically. Also you must run it separately as administrator and you won't be able to launch it from AmiBroker.
Its not working . Is something I do wrong:confused: