Good Brokarage firm to learn tarding

Hi,
I am just planning to start trading and wanted to choose a broker with the following criteria
1. Should provide good analysis/research scope (not exactly looking for RM but material,charts etc which will help to understand the market)
2.Should have online browser based trading platform.
3. Good to have mobile software for alerts ,quotes etc
4. Brokerage is not of much consideration as the volume will be very low initially (as low as 1k per month) but I definitely don't want to pay outrageous Brokerage

My main target for next 2/3 months will be to learn trading,technical analysis basics .Please provide your suggestions which firm to choose from.
Thanks.

bunny

Hi Trade 2010,

The primary task of brokers is to buy and sell on behalf of you. All the research, tips, charts, etc. are not exactly their responsibilities. Brokers are not teachers. You may not be aware of this, but many brokers recommend buy/sell on stocks only to generate their brokerage income. They bear no responsibility that your money will be safe.

If you want research reports, then most brokers will provide in house. Many brokers also publish such reports on their websites. There are dedicated websites like equity master that sell such reports.

All brokers provide online trading through browser based platform. However, you should use a exe or desktop based trading terminal application as its offers far better smooth functioning and features.

The normal brokerage for a small account that trades less frequently is 10 paise intraday(buy or sell side only, or 5 paise both sides), and 50 paise for delivery/settlement.