NEED HELP On Advance Brokarage Scheme

Hello,

I am Siddhesh Mali; this is regarding my A/c which i have opened on 25/10/2010 with "Anand Rathi Share & Stock Brokers Ltd." I got a call from Anand Rathi in the month of Oct, 2010 which was regarding the new scheme; they introduced me to the scheme wherein i have to deposit 2,500 Rs. to start trading with Anand Rathi. Being interested in the scheme i requested them for detailed information regarding the same. On 16th Oct, 2010 executives from sales team *"Roshan"* and *"Sushil Dubey"* came to my place at Bhayandar. During this introduction to the scheme they conviniced me on the following points:
- No Annual Charges
- No A/c Maintenance charges
- 0.20 paise brokerage on each transaction
- TOTAL AMOUNT OF CREDITED MONEY CAN BE USED FOR TRADING

This scheme was new for me So i agreed to invest 15,001 Rs. instead of 2,500 Rs. Even after 15 - 20 days of cheque issued date i did not received any call from Anand Rathi.
After this i had a call with them where i came to know that, 15,001 Rs. will be the *ADVANCE BROKERAGE* which i cant use for trading purpose and i have to invest more money as *Margin Amount*. However, i was ready for this also. But, till date i have NO RESPONSE FROM ANAND RATHI. I WAS READY WITH MY CHEQUE OF "MARGIN AMOUNT". BEING REPUTED STOCK BROKERS IN MARKET THIS IS A SHAME FOR "ANAND RATHI" THAT THEY DO NOT CARE FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS AT ALL.
Hence, I would like to QUIT my A/c.

ANY HELP/SUGGETION ON THE SAME WOULD BE APPRICIATED.