Golden Nugget

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rish

For me to provide what i want to,our thinking regarding one important aspect should match.
That aspect is trend
Lets discuss Trends.
With the attached image you can visualize a sample downtrend.
just flip the image ,you will get an uptrend.
Please note ,i have not mentioned the time at all.
the green lines are all the lower highs,in the above down trend.
In short the price of the instrument is going down,
Blue is when prices are dropping.
Red is correction when price pullback.they make lower highs in green lines in that image.
Pink lines are showing prices making lower lows.
And that is what is happening in there.
Do we have clarity,on the above.??

First image is down
Second is reversed up change line color accordingly.

No image is attached...take care...

Riskyman

With the attached image you can visualize a sample downtrend.
Oye no image yaar. You can upload your images on external sites like tinypics/imgur etc and add the forum links here.

Ps: Rish beat me with the suggestion. Hope Tavnaz will figure it out

jagankris

OK Tavnaz wish you good luck. I am glad that you are trying to convey what Aryabhatta left.

Aryabhatta wanted to stress the importance of a good system.
Money management and Psychology are important but having a positive expectancy system is more important.

And to know what to follow is more important.

No point in saying follow any system with good MM and discipline one will be successful.

99% of trading books/materials circulating are just myths.

Most of the gurus/book sellers/system building sellers speak about MM/Psychology/Process to follow to design a system - with out stressing importance of selecting a good system.

That's the gist he wanted to convey. And that's what you too stress MM and Phsycology are rookies.

I understand that you trade Forex and you are giving examples from forex perspective but many here may not have experience in forex trading.

Mt4 some could have used but no all.

This is a public forum and people's level of understanding/trading experience may vary.And every one needs to have certain level of tolerance to others views/opinion/beliefs/questions.

Now please refrain from using strong words like f--k out of the thread/old dogs etc.There is absolutely no need to use them.
No personal comments/provocation/derogatory remarks.

This is the rule of the forum and we need to abide by the rules of the forum.

And if it is not possible - write what you want to convey/write under Members discussion Forums where only the thread owner can write and while the others will have only read only access.

And then can open a thread on questions/doubts to the same.

- Download this program: http://www.picpick.org/en/ or use "Snipping Tool" if you have W OS.

- Under "Screen Capture" use the "Region" to make any screen shoot.

- Save on your desktop.

- Up load with http://tinypic.com

- Then use: IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards

- Past copy in to your open post and that's it.

Tavnaz

OK Tavnaz wish you good luck. I am glad that you are trying to convey what Aryabhatta left.

Aryabhatta wanted to stress the importance of a good system.
Money management and Psychology are important but having a positive expectancy system is more important.

And to know what to follow is more important.

No point in saying follow any system with good MM and discipline one will be successful.

99% of trading books/materials circulating are just myths.

Most of the gurus/book sellers/system building sellers speak about MM/Psychology/Process to follow to design a system - with out stressing importance of selecting a good system.

That's the gist he wanted to convey. And that's what you too stress MM and Phsycology are rookies.

I understand that you trade Forex and you are giving examples from forex perspective but many here may not have experience in forex trading.

Mt4 some could have used but no all.

This is a public forum and people's level of understanding/trading experience may vary.And every one needs to have certain level of tolerance to others views/opinion/beliefs/questions.

Now please refrain from using strong words like f--k out of the thread/old dogs etc.There is absolutely no need to use them.
No personal comments/provocation/derogatory remarks.

This is the rule of the forum and we need to abide by the rules of the forum.

And if it is not possible - write what you want to convey/write under Members discussion Forums where only the thread owner can write and while the others will have only read only access.

And then can open a thread on questions/doubts to the same.
Dear fellow trader,
I have spent enough time abroad so,my language is little like those americans,excuse the harshness of my language,i might as well have typed gangsta way hehe.

Going by first few posts, this thread looks very promising...looking forward to see how it proceeds.

Waiting for the charts to learn about trends.

Smart_trade

Status
Not open for further replies.