Golden Nugget

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tavnaz

Continuing on the trade which was taken.
I left with the possibilities in my mind
of the next bar being a bear day or a bull day
or an indecision day.
But what is going on in my mind just when we have gone through

Please see attached 30 minute too see what happened.
And for a minute disregard that anything since the frankfurt bar which is circled ever happened.

Now read this graphic trading plan constructed on a blank paper for the possibilities.You should get your self the same blank paper when you trade,and mark the possibilities.

Please Use what has been posted and always write a trading plan before trading.
I was going to post the above,explaining everything but i feel some people just don't want progressive attitude to exist.
I was midway writing this post and this guy comes and derails the thread.
As i write this he made a vote and took the rating of this thread down to 2.5,how childish.
I did not vote my own thread so people can decide on their own,and here he is voting due to anger.
Please take care
Happy Trading to you guys

Tavnaz

I am so stupi tha I no eve woul hav taken your time to post and build up a past copy thread in 48 hour to even think that I can post calls in this forum :rofl::rofl:
The day Traderji ban senior members for being wrong,like they do in forexfactory
,traderji would become a valuable website,if moderators are reading ban this guy for life,his posts over the last 2 hours show nothing but hatered.
And for your Info Mr Somatung, it was not just a copy paste job.

The Call was to be analyzed over night with proper reasoning explained,you silly man.
God ohh God
The effort i put ,the heart i gave to the thread.
Writing everything from my mind ,no one would do for a stranger.
Every image is pure sweat and blood.
Pure Passion
And Pure Trading
Purely genuine material,written by me.
I wish i spent my 48 hours somewhere more valuable then writing a book long thread with pure insight for newbies.
I took trade before that happen,but you won't understand that.
Hindsight is your folly,not mine.
Stop being a keyboard warrior and sleep
Good life to you
Good bye all

Status
Not open for further replies.