Gold

Is Gold worth trading???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

praveen taneja

Bro I trade what I see and believe never watch chart or read technikals and my Tukka view is a major jump is in the making with the help of china India Iran Brazil and Russia,

On China holding USD search last year blogs in that it was written that chinese threatened US govt that it would crash US bond mkt by selling all USD it is holding.

Its chinese policy that to arm twist a nation they accumulate its currency like they have started trade with India in yuan and INR and not in $ Jai Ram Ji KI

ashu1234

Bro I trade what I see and believe never watch chart or read technikals and my Tukka view is a major jump is in the making with the help of china India Iran Brazil and Russia,

On China holding USD search last year blogs in that it was written that chinese threatened US govt that it would crash US bond mkt by selling all USD it is holding.

Its chinese policy that to arm twist a nation they accumulate its currency like they have started trade with India in yuan and INR and not in $ Jai Ram Ji KI
Hi bro,
I never said anything about your trading style or about technikals, I only gave explanation of dollar index to point the fact that at present USD is strong and there is no impending threat for USD. I'm putting up my thoughts for discussion purpose only, trading is altogether a different matter and I hope you take points put up by me in a healthy way :).

Btw I've seen you many times commenting about us bond markets and linking it with commodities. I also track the same but have different and practical opinion about it. About so called financial threat please read these two links, one by forbes and other by people daily.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapo...rship-of-u-s-debt-a-national-security-threat/

http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/90780/7574929.html

All I can say that there is big misunderstanding of concepts as well as its implications, you are speculating that bond crash is imminent and money from bond holding will come in commodities(expressed by you in your previous post), investment in bonds is totally done with objective of safety of capital and minimal returns so it is not going to happen, it will simply flow to more tight instruments then in commodities.
And I simply go by what I see too. 2008 was the biggest low for America and what happened from there chinese increased their bond holdings rather than selling(fact and also mentioned in article), about dollar its rebounded with printing of money had it been any other weaker nation its currency would have fallen with such a massive printing of money.

Your insights of markets are close to black swan events might be possible but chances are very rare and how market will behave is still questionable as the equation of power is in the hands of US.

So the blog which you have talked about is just one odd piece of speculation, I would rather prefer to go by what happened in earlier crisis situation.

I hope you don't mind the counter thoughts put up by me, and I wish you stick to your opinion and back up the same with facts and figures, after all bulls and bears in any segment only exist coz of difference of opinion.:D

ashu1234

lol ...
jaldi hi govt gold dekar dollar kharidegi shayad ?
what do you thik is there other any way ?
Yes may be the day will come when govt can go for selling gold, paise to hain nahi inke paas, 5 yrs me itna corruption kiya aur end me multinationals ko bhi naaraz kar diya apni policies se.
Near term horizon me to there is no escape.

praveen taneja

I had posted increase in Tax means lots of smuggling but Govt want to save $ and smuggling is through hawala so they are not worried as it is still below 55555 next tgt Jai Ram Ji Ki