GET NSE Data with only 1-2 min delay

Then i am sure your file is corrupted.
Please try to download the file from different system. It should work fine.
If possible please register your self at the site.
www.nsetracker.com
We can discuss our issue in better way.
Thanks
Manav

Thats good news. Did you figure out the issue.
You just finish the installation process. There will an icon created on desktop. Click on it. This is user friendly software. Explore a bit and you will know about it. Let me know if you face any issues.
Thanks
Manav

hi manav

thanks it is a really cool tool. i tried a bit and could understand. if any issue i will come backk to u. i registered to your website, but cud not post reply how to do it.

regards

hi manav

i have selected some scripts from the list. and after some time i closed and restarted it, but what i have already selected is not appearing. how to to save already selected.

regards

After selecting your scrips, did you press <Enter> or refresh button?
If you have done so scrips will automatically be saved. Next time you open your selected scrips will be present.
Thanks
Manav

On NSETracker website where you have registerd, there is one column with 'Leave a reply'. You can use this to put a comment in the post.

dear manav

when i start the soft i get an error message that, attempted to perform an unauthorised operatin at microsoft win32 registry key.win32 error deleted subkey tree at download file GUI_forall.form1.write to registry()

this appears when there is a refresh takes place, what is the solution

regards