GET NSE Data with only 1-2 min delay

Hi suraj,
Its nice that you tried my software. Thanks. I need your help to resolve this issue.
can you modify your post and remove the repetition of my post. It will faster to download and good to look.
Coming to your issue:
Does this error message pops up during installation or start of the program?
Can you copy complete error messages and email me on [email protected] or [email protected]?
waiting for your reply...
thanks

Last edited:
S

suraj_sowkar

Hi Manav,
I've installed d program. but while running im getting this error. i have attached d error message.

Attachments

support for AmbiBroker and Metastock

I have always been asked to give support for AmbiBroker.
I have installed AmbiBorker and found NSE Tracker to be working fine.

Few settings you need to do to make it work:
For past days NSE tracker automatically downloads data and generates ASCII Files. After this it will automatically update Metastock files.

AmbiBorker users have an option from file menu Import Metastock Data. You select this option. Select Browse and point to folder location C:\Program Files\Manav\NSE Tracker\Temp (if default location of installation path is not changed). Select MASTER file. Press Import and you are done. First time it takes around 10-15 sec to import. After this it will take less than 2 secs to update.

Let me know if you have any issue with it.

Thank you.

Sorry All.
I am coming up with my own site. I made some major changes. Thats the reason download link is not working. Earlier i provided the download link from 3rd party which has limited bandwidth of 1GB/month only. This bandwidth got over in just one day.
Please click me and select "Download NSE Tracker v5.1" to begin download.
Thanks
Manav