General Trading Chat

Little confusion On upside. The downside if we close strongly down no 2 thoughts on that one. On the upside if this was a one of news than bottom taking place seems possible. Uneasy to enter longs on breaks and overnight US markets pose a risk. May be dips strategy for long

Only a little confused whether to trade both sides.
Bajaj Finance is a investment stock....so if one is convinced about the growth story, one should buy.....we have comedown substantially and here if one starts a SIP ,there is very low chance of losing money.....bajaj Finance will not give much chances to enter when it is moving up.....take yesterdays case...it came to 2300 from the bottom but how many could buy ? It has strength to cover the entire fall in 2-3 sessions if the buying emerges in that counter.

Bajaj Finance is different from normal NBFC and HFCs as its lending is in short term consumer financing and hence there is no mismatch in source and application of funds.

Smart_trade

Nifty give a sharper bull rally, hit my bear market resistance, 10460-505.
Now see the effect.
Don't blame dow baba (it was already in down swing for last few days), bears trap the bulls quickly like this today.. Those greedy people made the risky positional long today (as I warned above) will be punished soon.

View attachment 29415

I bought good amount Nifty 10300 put, scaled position when NF was 10460-90.
Today my two stop from short hit 60+60 bnf @ two vital resistances, third was reverse long when BNF cleared 25135( which give approx 220+) till end. Not made much with this bull retracemnt 700 ponints, always waiting for opportunity to short. That level in nifty finally come near the days end.
Tomorrow may be a big jackpot who bought put, bears will compesate me for favoring them(still HTF charts). :) I was keeping an on dow baba too for last few days..

When it went up also you caught the whole move. Down also timed to perfection. Either your god or your giving us bs. Anyway enjoy winning this way. You never seem to be wrong. Post-mortem is always easy. I should know. I’m a paper trader as well.

lemondew

How about nifty. are you putting it in volatile sideways for now. What if it closes strongly today EOD. :)

Bajaj Finance is a investment stock....so if one is convinced about the growth story, one should buy.....we have comedown substantially and here if one starts a SIP ,there is very low chance of losing money.....bajaj Finance will not give much chances to enter when it is moving up.....take yesterdays case...it came to 2300 from the bottom but how many could buy ? It has strength to cover the entire fall in 2-3 sessions if the buying emerges in that counter.

Bajaj Finance is different from normal NBFC and HFCs as its lending is in short term consumer financing

Smart_trade

lemondew

The close today was not very strong. That way it made it easier for me.

Today's Nifty action was quite interesting. Despite the big gap down, it found support right at the bottom of the intraday Fibonacci zone around 10200 from where it rallied to the next intermediate level. There seem to be a lot of buyers at the 10200 level